Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
“Take Control: Managing IBD Decisions” will outline risks and benefits of various therapies for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, known collectively as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The program will discuss how to make informed decisions about care management with the healthcare team.
6:00pm | Coralville, Iowa
Nutrition Program topics will include: role of nutrition - adult and pediatric focus, overview of diets used by IBD patients, eating well with IBD - diet, nutrition, supplements, tools and nutritional resources, and question-and-answer session.
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. | Fort Worth, Texas
Celebrate Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week at Little Red Wasp for Buzz for a Cause. From 5 to 7 p.m., owners of Gompers Gin will be tending bar to raise funds and awareness for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Manhasset, New York
Three-day Shopping Event to benefit CCFA
Palm Beach, Florida
Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others—as part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s endurance training and fundraising program. With Team Challenge, you’ll find new strength inside yourself, and help find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis - two painful, debilitating, and seldom-discussed digestive diseases.
A family-friendly fun run or walk. Choose between a 5k or 5mi route. Also celebrates Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week and kicks off the Indiana Chapter's 2015 year!
West Palm Beach, Florida
Join fellow Team Challenge participants on the course in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida. Join the party in the fastest growing half marathon series in the country.
6:30 am | West Palm Beach, Florida
Enjoy one of the most beautiful courses in South Florida! Run through West Palm Beach, Florida with Team Georgia as we race and fundraise for cures for Crohn's and colitis!