Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Mountain Center, California
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Online application open now.
4:30 PM | Dublin, Ohio
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the IBD community to celebrate all of the hard work and dedication of our participants to raise funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners. Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases. In the past five years alone, we succeeded in bringing together more than 240,000 people and raised nearly $60 million to help further CCFA's mission. More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Omaha NE
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
12:00 noon | Santa Monica, California
We will #walkforcures at Dorothy Green Park to EMPOWER and INSPIRE patients and their families to live their fullest lives and continue our fight for cures. By joining the Take Steps community, you will fundraise to support mission-critical research and patient support programs for the 1.6 million Americans living with IBD. Walk as an individual or gather your friends, family, and co-workers to form a team.