Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30 PM | Houston, Texas
6:30-8pm | Charleston, South Carolina
Join us at one of the events below for an expert-led, interactive workshop on providing optimal care to patients with inflammatory bowel disease. A gastroenterology nurse expert will review best methods to screen and risk-stratify patients, evaluate treatment options, and apply shared decision making to improve adherence and optimize outcomes. Take-home resources will also be available for use in your own clinic.
9:00 AM-3:30 PM | Seattle, Washington
2:00pm | New Orleans, Louisiana
10:00 AM | Santa Monica, California
Save the Date for 2017! We will #walkforcures at Tongva Park in Santa Monica to EMPOWER and INSPIRE patients and their families to live their fullest lives and continue our fight for cures. By joining the Take Steps community, you will fundraise to support mission-critical research and patient support programs for the 1.6 million Americans living with IBD. Walk as an individual or gather your friends, family, and co-workers to form a team.
Mountain Center, California
Camp Oasis California will be held June 20-25, 2017. It is a week long traditional sleep away summer camp for kids with IBD. Applications will be accepted starting January 2017.
Mountain Center, California
Camp Oasis California will be held June 20 - 25, 2017. It is a week long traditional sleep away camp for kids with IBD. Applications will be accepted starting January 2017.