Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
San Diego, California
Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising mission critical funds and awareness for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Over the past 7 years we have raised nearly $60 million in the search for cures for these debilitating digestive diseases. Join us in 2015! Take Steps is a nationwide event in more than 145 communities across the country. More information coming soon.
3:00 PM | Irvine, California
Beginning at 3:00 PM with Check-In and Festival, Take Steps Orange County's walk event begins in William R. Mason Regional Park (18712 University Dr, Irvine, CA 92612) with a festival setting. Participants are treated to free food, drinks, games, prizes, kids zone, and informational and interactive booths. Our Honored Heroes and other patients and caregivers will present their stories onstage. To learn more, please visit: www.ccTakeSteps.org/OrangeCounty.
2:00pm | Portland, Oregon
Take Steps Portland - A fundraising
9:00AM-12:00PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis- Cincinnati. May 30th, 2015 @ Sharon Woods
Little Rock, Arkansas
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure!
St. Louis, Missouri
Join us for a family friendly walk to raise awareness and funds to find a cure for Crohn's and ulcerative colitis!
4pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
Take Steps Indy is a 2 mile walk and celebration that brings nearly 1,000 people together to raise awareness and funds to support patient programs, education efforts, and further critical research for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Indiana.
3:00 pm | Washington, District of Columbia
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
4:00 – 8:00 p.m. | Irvine, California
Join us for THE networking event of the fall season. A beautiful September evening filled with the sounds of live jazz, views of swaying palm trees and expansive blue skies, smells of delicious italian food and the excitement of bocce ball action on multiple courts await you. Whether you participate as a guest, player or foursome, this is sure to be the event of the season. Proceeds support the work of CCFA and will help us find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Visit: http://online.ccfa.org/bocce to learn more.