Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
3:00 PM | Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest Fundraiser the Take Steps Walk
For the Bass Lake Classic Triathlon on May 31, 2014, participants will have the choice to train for a Sprint or Olympic distance race starting February 2014.
4:00 PM | Santa Barbara, California
Take Steps is the nation's largest event dedicated to finding cures for digestive diseases. Get excited! It's time to Take Steps!!
4:30 PM | Naperville, Illinois
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
4:00 p.m. | West Allis, Wisconsin
Take Steps is the largest nationwide walk program dedicated to finding a cure for Crohn’s and colitis. Join us and Take Steps for the cure!
4:00 PM | St. Paul, Minnesota
11:30 am Registration & Lunch
Hampton Roads Golf Classic for CCFA
Foursome and sponsorship opportunities available for Deepdale Golf Club. Please contact Ed Munoz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.