Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
11:00AM | Mason, Ohio
Educational Program for both IBD patients and family members of IBD patients. Includes break-out sessions on specific topics and a keynote address. Family friendly.
10:30am | Seattle, Washington
This two-day Intestinal Pathobiology Symposium is being organized in memory of Dr. Shanthi Sitaraman, who was an extremely well respected and highly accomplished physician and scientist in gastrointestinal diseases research. The symposium will be held on March 18 and 19, 2015 at Georgia State University in downtown Atlanta. For full details, please visit http://biomedical.gsu.edu/symposium/
6:00pm | Bellevue, Washington
6:00pm | Everywhere, Washington
6:00pm | Seattle, Washington
8:30am | Seattle, Washington