Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
2:00 PM | Santa Barbara, California
Take Steps is the nation's largest event dedicated to finding cures for digestive diseases. Get excited! It's time to Take Steps!!
9:00-12:30 | Chapel Hill, North Carolina
3:00PM | Walnut Creek
Take Steps is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases.
8:00am | Dunnellon, Florida
For all you golf lovers out there, please check out this amazing event put together by Tim Johnson & his family to benefit CCFA. This year’s event will be held Saturday, Sat. October 3rd at Juliette Falls Golf Club in Dunnellon, FL. Enjoy a complete program of special events, 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, raffles, and prizes… Hope to see you there!
3:00 PM | Tucson, Arizona
3:00 PM | Columbia, South Carolina
6:30pm | Colchester, Vermont
An evening lecture detailing what every parent needs to know about inflammatory bowel disease, followed by a question-and-answer session.
6:30 p.m. | Dallas, Texas
On Friday, October 9, 2015 the North Texas Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) will host its Fourth Annual Dinner. This year’s dinner will be a Conversation with Legendary NBA All-Star, Derek Harper. We welcome your support in becoming a partner in our quest to raise critical funding and awareness to support the work of CCFA in North Texas.
6-8pm | Palm Beach, Florida
Stock up on Arm Candy at Alex and Ani, 150 Worth Ave., Palm Beach. Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America invites shoppers to a stylish event that will raise funds to support finding a cure for those living with digestive diseases.
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Aurora, Colorado
Join CCFA on Saturday, October 10, 2015 at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus for a day full of presentations and information on the latest in IBD and research.