Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. | Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
CCFA invites you to join us for a FREE informational presentation and interactive question-and-answer session that will outline the risk and benefits of various therapies for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), and ways to advocate for optimal IBD care.
7:00-9:00 p.m. | Lone Tree, Colorado
Join CCFA, our support group leaders, and other support group attendees at our annual Holiday Party on Tuesday, December 9th from 7:00-9:00 p.m. The first hour of the meeting will be dedicated to a support group meeting and the second hour will constitute the party. Please consider bringing a holiday snack to share with fellow attendees! All are welcome!
12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.Colorado
Give where you live and support CCFA on Colorado Gives Day! Colorado’s largest one-day online giving event, presented by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, will be held on Tuesday, December 9th. Every dollar donated is 100% tax deductible and helps us take one step closer to a world free from IBD!
6:30-8:00 PM | Everett, Washington
8:30am - 12:30pm | Plymouth, Michigan
Annual IBD Patient Update for patients and caregivers planned in collaboration with the University of Michigan and community physicians.
6:30pm | Miami, Florida
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America Florida Chapter presents Nursing Perspectives: Management of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. This CE activity is targeted to registered nurses and physician assistants involved in the care of patients with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). The activity features an expert presentation by Norma Solis, MSN RN and an interactive question-and-answer session.
San Diego, California
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation's endurance training program. This exciting fundraising program trains you to run or walk a half marathon while helping the Foundation raise funds to find cures for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. The mission of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
6:30pm | Houston, Texas
The 2015 Winter Ball - A Night on the Nile celebrates the ABC's Women of Distinction presented by the Mercedes-Benz Dealers of Greater Houston and benefits the South Texas Chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.