Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
11:00 a.m. | Dallas, Texas
spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay to raise funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.
2:00pm | Gainesville, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Join families and companies in your community at a festival in the park followed by a walk to raise awareness and funds for IBD. 2016 Registration is NOW OPEN! Please visit: www.cctakesteps.org/gainesville2016 to sign up TODAY!
12-4pm | Darien, Connecticut
Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising mission critical funds and awareness for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Over the past 7 years we have raised nearly $60 million in the search for cures for these debilitating digestive diseases. Join us in 2016! Take Steps is a nationwide event in more than 145 communities across the country. More information coming soon.
1:00pm | Charleston, South Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest Fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk
6:30 p.m. | DALLAS, Texas
Please join us for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Fifth Annual Dinner: A Conversation With Jake Diekman on Wednesday, November 9th at the Belo Mansion in Dallas. It will include a live auction, ultimate raffle, and more.
6:30pm | Columbus, Ohio
Cookies, Cupcakes, Cocktails & More is coming up on November 9th. You can purchase your tickets now at http://ccfacookiescocktails16oh.auction-bid.org/. Make sure also to check back on this site in the next couple months as we upload our amazing auction packages that will be up for bid. The event will be held at Vue Columbus this year! Be the first to get your tickets now! You don't want to miss out on this fun event.
The Alabama/NW Florida Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation (CCFA) is proud to present the 6th Annual Casino for a Cause at Regions Field on Thursday, November 10, 2016. Proceeds from Casino for Cause will support CCFA mission critical research initiatives, education programs, Camp Oasis and additional support services for Alabamians living with Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30pm | Roslyn Harbor, NY, New York
A culinary event