Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference
5:00-7:00 | San Diego, California
Our Happy Hour is now the second Monday of every month! Happy Hour location for January 2014 is Sammy's Woodfired Pizza 8650 Genesee Avenue, San Diego, CA 92122
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM | Miami, Florida
Ever Dream of Playing on the Field in a NFL Stadium? Here’s Your Chance! On January 18, 2014, 18 teams will compete in a flag football tournament, on the field, under the lights, at Sun Life Stadium – home of the Miami Dolphins! All proceeds benefit the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. In addition to the football tournament, a cocktail reception will be held in the players locker room. Throughout the evening, stadium personnel will conduct behind-the-scenes stadium tours.
7:00 PM | Rochester, Minnesota
We are excited to announce the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) will present its 27th Class of ABC/13 Women of Distinction at the 2014 Winter Ball, “Carnevale di Venezia”. This year we are honoring La Patronessa Straordinaria Rosanette Cullen. We are fortunate to have exceptional leadership for the event: Honorary Chairmen Betty and Jess B. Tutor and Co-Chairmen Denise Monteleone and Franelle Rogers. Tickets are available by contacting Michelle Stoddard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-572-2232.
12pm | Roseville, California
We will be painting ceramics. This is an event for kids and teens with IBD.
Play on the same field as Peyton Manning, Wes Welker and the rest of the amazing 2014 Broncos!! Join football fans, corporate executives, students, and supporters of CCFA in this inaugural, once-in-a-lifetime football event! Teams of 7 to 15 players will compete in a co-ed flag football tournament in exchange for fundraising or donating to CCFA. Meet Broncos alumni, receive a tour of Mile High, enjoy great food, receive locker room accress, take photos on the field, and win prizes! To make your own football memories or for more information, visit http://online.ccfa.org/site/R?i=vslQjU39MHgkaFTjasBOqw For questions on how your business or group can join this event, contact Jeremy at 303-639-9163 x2 or JStern@ccfa.org