Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Troy, New York
Annual Golf Tournament - Fundraiser
Willow River, Minnesota
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference
10:00 a.m. | Arlington, Texas
Join us for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, North Texas Chapter's 3rd Annual Community Picnic. Enjoy a fun filled day with your family and friends. There will be lots of fun, food, music, volleyball, badminton, and more…!
12:10 p.m. | Los Angeles, California
Please join us as the Los Angeles Dodgers team up with the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America for our Crohns and Colitis Awareness Night at Dodger Stadium on August 2nd. A portion of the tickets sold through this offer will go to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.
6:00 p.m. | Dallas, Texas
Please join us August 3rd from 6-8:00 p.m. at the North Texas Chapter for our Volunteer Connection Meet & Greet. This meeting will provide you with a wide-range of volunteer opportunities with the North Texas Chapter as well as meeting other volunteers and chapter staff.
5:30pm - 8:30pm | Fargo, North Dakota
Kick-off event for the Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis walk in Fargo, partnered with an education event entitled "Understanding IBD".