Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
8:30-12:30 | Durham, North Carolina
10:00am - 1:00pm | Fort Collins, Colorado
Join CCFA on Saturday, October 1st from 10am to 1:00 pm. Registration starts at 10:00 am, Walk begins at 11:00 am. At City Park for a family-friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. This wonderful event will also be filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, and educational materials.
8:30 a.m. | Fort Worth, Texas
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
10:30 a.m. | Irving, Texas
The 23rd Annual Putt for a Purpose Golf Tournament includes golf contests, unparalleled raffle, exclusive live auction, and the chance to win amazing prizes. Funds raised through the golf tournament support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) mission-driven programs across North Texas. Golfers of all skill levels are invited to play on this premier, resort-style course while raising awareness about the existence of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis and the need to find cures. Participation includes green fees, fresh deli lunch, buffet dinner, and premium Skechers goody bag.
6:30 PM Pacific
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. | Denver, Colorado
The CCFA Distinction Awards Dinner celebrates community leaders who have contributed to the healthcare industry and beyond. Funds raised support the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, with special emphasis on the Camp Oasis children’s summer camp and other support services for children and adults.
2:00pm | Wichita, Kansas
Join us at the Sedgwick County Zoo for this year's Take Steps Walk!
2:00pm | Redmond, Washington
CCFA Northwest is partnering with Microsoft for their annual 5K run/ walk in Redmond on October 7th.
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Lincoln, NE