Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:15pm | Brookline, Massachusetts
An evening lecture discussing new treatment options for IBD, presented by Dr. Sonia Friedman.
7:00 AM | Manorville, New York
7:00pm - 11:00pm | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The 39th annual Got Guts Gala benefits Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis patients and their families and will be held on Saturday, May 17, 2014. The Gala, the premier fund raising event of the Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA), will be held at the Independence Seaport Museum, Philadelphia. Marla and David Simon will serve as Chairs. Linda Verba, Executive Vice President, Head of Service Strategy and Diversity, TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank will be honored along with John Santoro D.O. F.A.C.G., F.A.C.O.I, Atlantic Gastroenterology Associates, P.A.
4:00 PM | Atlanta, Georgia
Our 2014 event is just around the corner! Register today at www.cctakesteps.org/atlanta, and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases!
3:30 pm - 6:30 pm | Allentown, Pennsylvania
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
5:00-7:00PM | Homewood, Alabama
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Our 2014 event is just around the corner! Register today and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases. We're committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn's and colitis! To register please visit www.cctakesteps.org/birmingham.
9:00 AM-1:00 PM | Tampa, Florida
Free educational seminar open to the public.