Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7:00 PM | Des Plaines, Illinois
Please join us for a free patient education program taking place on Tuesday, October 14th from 7:00-8:15pm at the O'Hare Lake Office Park. Dr. Stephen Hanauer, Medical Director of the Digestive Disease Center at Northwestern Medicine is our keynote speaker. He will be speaking on "Take Control: Managing IBD Decisions". Check in will begin at 6:30 pm.
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm | Huntington Beach, California
Join Team Challenge and Paints Uncorked for a "social" painting event. A professional Artist will lead the group to recreate the events featured painting. There will be music and refreshments and all paint supplies are included in the $35 price for the evening.
Please join us for this 3 part live webcast Patient Education series offered in partnership with the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA). Webcasts will include educational information on Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis and biologic therapy.
NEW! Know your IBD: Webcast Series for Patients Join us for a 3-part educational webcast series that will provide disease-specific information and discuss how biologic therapy is used to treat IBD. These programs are co-sponsored with the American Gastroenterological Association Institute. o Understanding Crohn’s Disease, October 16th, 2014, 8-9:15 PM EST o Understanding Ulcerative Colitis, October 23rd, 2014, 8-9:15 PM EST o What to Know About Biologic Therapy in IBD, October 30th, 8-9:15 PM EST .Sign up today! REGISTRATION LINK HERE
7 - 8:30 PM | Independence, Ohio
Education program designed for those affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
6:00PM-10:00PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
Join Honorary Chairpersons, Cincinnati Bengals Kicking Team Kevin Huber, Mike Nugent, and Clark Harris, for a fabulous evening! This is your chance to kick a field goal inside an NFL stadium!
6-8pm | Palm Beach, Florida
Stock up on Arm Candy at Alex and Ani, 150 Worth Ave., Palm Beach. Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America invites shoppers to a stylish event that will raise funds to support finding a cure for those living with digestive diseases.