Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00 AM | Des Moines, Iowa
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis in Des Moines IA
9:00am | San Diego, California
Fun-filled day including games, behind-the-scenes stadium tours at Qualcomm Stadium, sideline games, raffle, field goal kicking contest, and more!
3:00 PM | Reston, Virginia
NOVA walk in Reston
11:00 a.m. | Grapevine, Texas
The 22nd Annual Putt for a Purpose Golf Tournament for Crohn’s & Colitis presented by Skechers GO GOLF will be held on Monday, October 19, 2015 at Cowboys Golf Club in Grapevine. The tournament includes golf contests, raffles, a live auction, and the chance to win amazing prizes. Funds raised through the golf tournament support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) mission-driven programs for the 70,000 patients living with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis in North Texas.
6:00 to 8:00 pm | Englewood, Colorado
This CE activity is targeted to nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, and associates involved in the care of IBD patients. The activity features an expert presentation by Gail Pearson, FNP-C, from South Denver Gastroenterology and an interactive Q&A session.
8:00 AM | Newport Beach, California
Join us in Newport Coast for a day of golf, on-course games and exciting contests. The evening concludes with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres buffet, raffle, fundraising benefit auction and awards ceremony. Evening reception overlooks the breathtaking course at Pelican Hill. Visit Online.ccfa.org/ocgolfclassic to learn more. Proceeds support groundbreaking research to find cures, treat and diagnose children and adults affected by these chronic digestive diseases.
8:00 AM | Newport Beach, California
Join us in Newport Coast for a day of golf, on-course games and exciting contests. The evening concludes with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres buffet, raffle, fundraising benefit auction and awards ceremony. Evening reception overlooks the breathtaking course at Pelican Hill. Visit online at ccfa.org/ocgolfclassic to learn more. Proceeds support groundbreaking research to find cures and treat and diagnose children and adults affected by these chronic digestive diseases.
6:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. | Cherry Hill, New Jersey
This program will discuss the role of nutrition in IBD.
6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. | Hollywood, Florida
Don't miss this laugh out loud night with CCFA!
6:00pm | Bloomington, Minnesota
Learn more about our unique endurance and fundraising program at this low-key, no-obligation info session!