Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
3:00 PM | Long Beach, California
The community will gather in Long Beach for the Take Steps Walk benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). It will be a fun day filled with live music, food, entertainment, and wonderful exposure for our corporate partners!
10am-2pm | St. Louis, Missouri
Come join us for an awesome day of flag football in the Edward Jones Dome!
2:00pm | Eugene, Oregon
Fundraising walk for Crohn's & Colitis complete with entertainment, food and information about CCFA and our programs.
3:00pm | Rochester, Minnesota
2:00 PM | Coralville, Iowa
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis in Iowa City, IA
9:00 am | Johns Creek, Georgia
Come join us for a beautiful day on the course with a raffle, silent auction, contests, with lunch and dinner provided!
6:30pm | Worcester, Massachusetts
An evening lecture detailing what every parent needs to know about inflammatory bowel disease, followed by a question-and-answer session.
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. | Denver, Colorado
Now taking the form as a gala, the CCFA Distinction awards celebrates community leaders who have contributed to the healthcare industry and beyond. Funds raised support the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, with special emphasis on the Camp Oasis children’s summer camp and other support services for children and adults.
2:00pm | Redmond, Washington
CCFA Northwest is partnering with Microsoft for their annual 5K run/ walk in Redmond on October 2nd.
6:30pm | Winter Park, Florida
5th Annual Crystal Ball Corporate Cocktail is a beautiful evening of networking with Orlando's finest! The cocktail consists of live music, silent auction, raffle, amazing food and drinks. Great way to raise awareness in Central Florida for IBD.