Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Loudon County, Virginia
Half marathon endurance training program
4 p.m. | Anchorage, Alaska
3 p.m. | Boise, Idaho
8:30AM-11:30AM | Cincinnati, Ohio
Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis- Cincinnati. June 1st, 2013 at Sawyer Point.
5:00pm | Little Rock, Arkansas
Join us for the 2013 Little Rock Take Steps!
7:00 AM | Loudoun County, Virginia
Join us in beautiful Loudoun County, Virginia, as we race for the cure for Crohn's and colitis! Click here for our information meeting schedule and more.
4pm Registration, 5pm Walk kicks off | Nashville, Tennessee
Join us as we raise funds to find a cure for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis!
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles or train for a triathlon while helping to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
12:00 - 2:00 p.m. | Laguna Hills, California
3:00 PM | Charlotte, North Carolina
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases.