Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
1:00-3:00 PM | Meridian, Idaho
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
11:30 am | Troy, New York
Tickets are only $10.00/each and $3.00 of every ticket is donated back to CCFA. For these two games only, CCFA will also receive $.50 for every click of the turnstile! All tickets can be reserved and purchased through Julie at email@example.com or 201-772-4607
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference
Team Challenge is the endurance training program for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Locally, we will be training and participating in the Las Vegas Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon, which takes place on November 16. We have a 100% race day success rate so, no matter your athletic background, we will get you across the finish line! We have many other races both nationally and internationally, so come out to a meet and greet to learn more, meet the Coach, past participants, and have all of your questions answered!
Join us for the annual golf tournament to support The Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America’s Northeast Ohio Chapter. Includes Lunch, golf, silent and live auction and dinner. Register today. Sponsorship opportunities available - contact Catie Dargue at 216-524-7700 ex.4.
Various Times | Los Angeles, California
Team Challenge training for both the Las Vegas half marathon as well as the Bike the Coast cycling event have started! If you've not signed up to participate, it's not too late! Contact one of our Team Challenge Endurance Managers today!