Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Greater Washington, District of Columbia
CCFA Greater Washington DC/VA Young Professionals Group
11:30 am | Troy, New York
Tickets are only $10.00/each and $3.00 of every ticket is donated back to CCFA. For these two games only, CCFA will also receive $.50 for every click of the turnstile! All tickets can be reserved and purchased through Julie at email@example.com or 201-772-4607
Elizaville, New York
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
Tours, Loire Valley, France
7:00pm-10:00pm | New York, New York
Join the CCFA young Professionals committee at Lucky Strike for our Gut-Ter Ball bowling night!
9:00am - 2:00pm | New York, New York
Learn about the latest advances in IBD treatment and enjoy a morning filled with exciting information that will cover topics relevant to both Pediatric and Adult IBD: Pediatric Emotional Health and Alternative Treatments, Transition of Care in Pediatric IBD, Microbiome Initiatives, New Treatments, Health Care Maintenance/Nutrition, Pregnancy, and Patient Assistance Programs.
2:00 pm | Utica, New York