Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
A Night at the Museum is the Triangle Area's new philanthropic event to benefit the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Enjoy an assortment of tantalizing cuisine, music and fun while perusing our menu of fine auction packages.
Tickets are only $10.00/each and $3.00 of every ticket is donated back to CCFA. For these two games only, CCFA will also receive $.50 for every click of the turnstile! All tickets can be reserved and purchased through Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-772-4607
Tours, Loire Valley, France
Registration begins at 9am, walk begins at 10am | Madison, Connecticut
3:00 PM | Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
6:00pm - 9:30pm | New York, New York
Attention All Fellows! Are you interested in Clinical Case Study discussions around Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis? Would you like to learn more about patient assistance programming? Are you excited to have a more comprehensive understanding of the complexities of these intelligent diseases alongside 2nd-3rd Year Fellows and Advisors?...then this is the right opportunity for you! Join us for an enlightening evening with your colleagues and their Advisors for the Fellows Education Night! FREE Online Registration includes food, professional connections, and guaranteed value added tangiblity to your GI Rotations.
6:30pm - 9:00pm | Columbus, Ohio
Cookies, Cupcakes, Cocktails & More for CCFA
3:00 PM | Charleston, South Carolina