Be an Advocate
Advocacy is a major component of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation’s mission. Our advocates are not only patients, but family members, friends, caregivers, and doctors who want to make their voices heard and see a future free from Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Sign up for the Advocacy Network
- Email your legislators!
- Read our Advocacy Toolkit and learn how to be an advocate
As an advocate you can help us:
- Call for increased federal funding for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis research and awareness programs designed to improve the lives of patients
- Encourage our members, volunteers, and friends to become actively involved in advancing our public policy goals
- Share personal stories and provide crucial information about the impact of these devastating diseases
- Inform and inspire elected representatives in Congress
We've already achieved great success in urging legislators to implement responsible policies that can transform the lives of the more than 1.6 million Americans living with inflammatory bowel diseases. With your help, we can accomplish even more. Learn more about our advocacy priorities.
Our Advocacy Toolkit is available for download! Take it with you and be an advocate wherever you go!