Patient Education Events
Are you or a family member looking for answers regarding Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis? Join us for our educational events. Come listen to an IBD specialist present the latest information regarding nutrition, treaments, and tips for managing IBD. Events are held throughout the year in Nevada, New Mexico, and Arizona. Contact the Southwest Office at 602.734.1392 or email@example.com for more information.
- Nutrition and IBD-Las Vegas, NV April 22,2014
- Nursing Perspectives-Phoenix, AZ April 29,2014
- Treatment Approaches in IBD-Tucson, AZ August 27, 2014
- Nutrition and IBD- Albuquerque, NM August 2014
- Patient Education Symposium- Phoenix, AZ October 2014
- Decision Making in IBD- Las Vegas, NV November 2014
Donate Your Car
Thinking of selling or even junking your old car, RV, or boat? Donate it to CCFA. With free towing, it's easy and you'll receive a tax deduction for your donation.
CCFA Southwest is proud to participate in the workplace giving campaign of Community Health Charities. At many workplaces throughout Nevada, New Mexico and Arizona, employees can direct contributions to the charity of their choice. Look for our name and agency code in your company campaign. If you don't find us, please ask your employer to add CCFA.