Patient Education Events
Are you or a family member looking for answers regarding Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis? Join us for our educational events. Come listen to an IBD specialist present the latest information regarding nutrition, treaments, and tips for managing IBD. Events are held throughout the year in Nevada, New Mexico, and Arizona. Contact the Southwest Office at 602.734.1392 or email@example.com for more information.
- Patient Education Symposium- Phoenix, AZ November 15, 2014- Mayo Clinic
- Decision Making in IBD- Las Vegas, NV October 2014
- Decision Makind in IBD-Glendale, AZ October 2014
Are you newly diagnosed or experiencing new symptoms or treatment?
Want insights from someone who’s been down the same path?
- Power of Two is a Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America support program that connects people facing challenges brought on by living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Individuals seeking help are matched with a peer mentor who has experienced similar medical and personal concerns.
- The program is open to people with Crohn’s or colitis and those with children, family members, or other loved ones with these diseases. Anyone over the age of 10 can apply to be a mentor to provide insights into living with Crohn’s and colitis. (Individuals under the age of 18 will need parental/guardian consent.)
- Whether you are seeking support or are willing to help others as a peer mentor, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org, 602-734-1392, to learn more about Power of Two!
Donate Your Car
Thinking of selling or even junking your old car, RV, or boat? Donate it to CCFA. With free towing, it's easy and you'll receive a tax deduction for your donation.
CCFA Southwest is proud to participate in the workplace giving campaign of Community Health Charities. At many workplaces throughout Nevada, New Mexico and Arizona, employees can direct contributions to the charity of their choice. Look for our name and agency code in your company campaign. If you don't find us, please ask your employer to add CCFA.