Fry's Community Rewards Program Supports Southwest Chapter
Fry's grocery stores have a new Community Rewards program where Fry’s customers can sign up online and a percentage of their grocery bill will go to their selected charitable organization. The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation’s Southwest Chapter was recently selected to be one of these organizations, so we need friends and families to go online and sign up.
Fry’s will pay up to $500,000 per cycle to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Fry's Community Rewards organizations.
It’s easy to do and only takes a minute.
1. Go to: https://customer.frysfood.com/SignUp/RegisterNow.aspx (or Google “Fry’s Community Rewards” to get the direct link.
2. Enter your email and create a password (skip to 6 if you already have an email registered)
3. Select a store
4. Create an account
5. Put in your card number or your 10 digit phone number and last name
6. Click “add card”
7. Go to Community Rewards – Edit or go here: http://www.frysfood.com/community/Pages/community_rewards.aspx
8. Put in organization number “80548” and hit “search” or type “Crohn’s”
9. Click on "Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America"
The website will want you to activate by clicking on email they send you, but it can be done after step 3 or after you sign up.
**If you already have an email registered with your VIP card, you can skip to Step 7.