Salt Lake City Mailing Address:Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of AmericaP.O. Box 18920Salt Lake City, UT 84129
Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Chapter!
We proudly serve Colorado, Utah and Wyoming, funding research, raising awareness, and providing education and support to IBD patients.
Read, View, and Listen:
Read: CCFA RM Chapter enewsletter (December 2016)
View: video of someone living with IBD
View: video "What Would a Cure Mean to You?"
Listen: webinars on various topics
Do you want to join the Rocky Mountain Chapter as a Chapter-Wide Partner?
Click here to download the Chapter Partner Proposal
See how you can get involved with local CCFA Chapter Events
to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America - Rocky Mountain Chapter (Tax ID #13-6193105)
We will #walkforcures this year to EMPOWER and INSPIRE patients and their families to live their fullest lives and continue our fight for cures. By joining the Take Steps community, you will fundraise to support mission-critical research and patient support programs for the 1.6 million Americans living with IBD. Walk as an individual or gather your friends, family, and co-workers to form a team.
Learn more and register for one of our local walk events:
Denver - Coors Field - May 20, 2017 - Get more information here
Salt Lake City - Wheeler Farm - June 3, 2017 - Get more information here
Colorado Springs - Fall, 2017
Fort Collins - Fall, 2017
Thank you to our 2016 Take Steps National sponsor:
Train in Denver & race in New Orleans or Napa! All abilities are welcome: from beginners to seasoned athletes, our coaches will help you achieve your goals.
Your hard work made a huge impact on our mission! Thanks to you, we have been able to accomplish some amazing things:
- Team Challenge raised more than $7.3 million in 2015!
- CCFA invested $28.4 million in research in 2015 - a 21% year over year increase ($267 million to date)
- We continued ground breaking research including the microbiome initiative, genetics initiative, and the Pediatric RISK study.
- CCFA introduced IBD Plexus, an integrated knowledge platform designed to aggregate patient information, which will transform how IBD research will be conducted.
- We served more than 600,000 patients in 2015 programs (a 105% YOY increase)
- We provided support for the 1,104 kids who attended Camp Oasis in 2015
- CCFA provided testimony at several FDA hearings, leading to new drug approvals & treatment options....and so much more!
CURES are closer than ever before....but we need YOUR CONTINUED HELP to get there
- All abilities are welcome: from beginners to seasoned athletes, our coaches will help you achieve your goals.
- For more information, contact Kate Park at email@example.com or 303-639-9163 x 3.
- Visit our website at Team Challenge Denver
Subscribe to our iCal feed!
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #64627