Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter
- The Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware.
- We reach more than 103,000 local constituents.
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy.
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 3500 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA.
- Through our signature endurance training program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 300 targeted endurance participants over the past 6 years from the greater Philadelphia area; they train for a 4-month period for various challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for CCFA.
The Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter is in search of office volunteers to help during regular office hours. If interested, please reach out to Nancy Moses at email@example.com or 215-396-9100 x7.
The Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter offers full or part time un-paid internships. For more information or to apply please contact Nancy Moses at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-396-9100 x7.
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter
- 10th Penn Inflammatory Bowel Disease Symposium - March 3-4, 2017
- spin4 crohn's & colitis cures - Stay tuned for a 2017 date!
- 4th Annual Stephen Matarazzo IBD Conference - November 16, 2016
- New Orleans Rock N Roll Half Marathon Team Challenge - February 5, 2017
- Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon Team Challenge - July 15, 2017
- Saratoga Springs Half Marathon Team Challenge - July 2017
- 2017 Guts & Glory 5K Walk/Run - August 20, 2017
- 2017 Renaissance Ball - October 21, 2017
Take Steps National Platinum Sponsor
Take Steps Regional Sponsor
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #51785
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!