Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter
Welcome to the Philadelphia/ Delaware Valley Chapter! We serve the Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware areas.
• The Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware.
• We reach more than 103,000 local constituents.
• Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy.
• Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 3500 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA.
• Through our signature endurance training program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 250 targeted endurance participants over the past 5 years from the greater Philadelphia area;they train for a 4-month period for various challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for CCFA.
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter
- 5th Annual IBD and Your Child: A Day of Awareness Education Program - March 7, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
- The Ninth Penn Inflammatory Bowel Disease Symposium - March 20-21, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
- Pediatric Family Education Day - April 11, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
- Philadelphia Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis Walk - May 3, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
- Delaware Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis Walk - May 9, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
- Lehigh Valley Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis Walk - May 17, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
- Team Challenge - There's a great destination race waiting for you! Train for a triathlon or half-marathon while raising funds for CCFA.
Take Steps Regional Sponsor
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!