Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter
Welcome to the Philadelphia/ Delaware Valley Chapter! We serve the Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware areas.
- The Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware.
- We reach more than 103,000 local constituents.
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy.
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 3500 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA.
- Through our signature endurance training program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 300 targeted endurance participants over the past 6 years from the greater Philadelphia area; they train for a 4-month period for various challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for CCFA.
The Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter is in search of office volunteers to help during regular office hours. If interested, please reach out to Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-396-9100 x2.
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter
- Team Challenge Shipyard Old Port Half Marathon (Portland, Maine) - July 11, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
- Team Challenge Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon (Sonoma, CA) - July 19, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
- Guts & Glory 5k Run/Walk - Ocean City, NJ - August 16, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
- Harrisburg Take Steps Walk - Harrisburg, PA - September 13, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
- Bucks County Take Steps 5K - Richboro, PA - October 4, 2015 MORE INFORMATION
Take Steps Regional Sponsor
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!