CCFA Support Group: Oklahoma City, OK
We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at the Samis Education Center located in the OU Children's Hospital. Bring your friends and family members to participate in different topics related to IBD diagnosis, management and handling complications. For more information please contact Tricia Mauldin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-919-0398. To be added to the distribution list, please contact Ginnia Smith at Ginniaemail@example.com or 405-271-5428.
Meets: 1st Wednesday of each month, times Vary
July Meeting CANCELLED
Topic: Rather than discussing a topic this month we would like to give attendees the opportunity to meet and connect. We will use this as a time to share tips and tricks and find support in the IBD community.
- 5:15 pm - 6:15pm
- Samis Education Center at OU Children's Hospital, West Boardroom, Level 1
- 1200 Children's Avenue, OKC 73104
- North Phillips Ave and Stanton L Young Blvd
- Click here for map and directions
- Friends and family members are welcome!
- Please contact Tricia Mauldin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 919-0398 for more information.
Meet the facilitators
Dr. Tauseef Ali, M.D. Associate Professor of Medicine and Director of the OU Physician's IBD Center. Follow Dr. Ali on Twitter @ibdtweets.
Amber Crosby, A.P.R.N.,C.P. Nurse Practitioner at the OU Physician's IBD Center.
Hope to see you there!