Here is a listing of support groups in your area. We encourage you to attend these local programs. If there is not a group in your area, or if the groups listed are not at a convenient time, try our online support education group! Our online support group is a four-week program with weekly chat sessions that cover specific IBD-related topics and allows participants to share their views.
Oklahoma City Monthly Support Group Meeting
- April 2, 2014
- 5:15pm - 6:15pm
- Rather than discussing a topic this month we would like to give attendees the opportunity to meet and connect. We will use this as a time to share tips and tricks and find support in the IBD community.
- We meet on the first Wednesday of every month.
- Times vary
- Samis Education Center at OU Children's Hospital, West Boardroom, Level 1
- 1200 Children's Avenue, OKC 73104
- North Phillips Ave and Stanton L Young Blvd
- Click here for map and directions
- Participate in different topics related to IBD diagnosis, management, and handling complications.
- Friends and family members are welcome!
- Please contact Tricia Mauldin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 919-0398 for more information.
Meet the facilitators
Dr. Tauseef Ali, M.D. Associate Professor of Medicine and Director of the OU Physician's IBD Center. Follow Dr. Ali on Twitter @ibdtweets.
Amber Crosby, A.P.R.N.,C.P. Nurse Practitioner at the OU Physician's IBD Center.
Hope to see you there!