Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Oklahoma Chapter!
We proudly serve patients and their families living with IBD in the state of Oklahoma.
Overview of upcoming events in the Oklahoma Chapter:
- Camp Oasis - August 10-14 - Camp John Marc in Meridian, Texas - click HERE for more information
- OKC Monthly Support Group Meeting - August Meeting, To Be Announced - Please click HERE for more information!
- 2014 OKC Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - September 27, 2014 - Stars & Stripes Park, Oklahoma City - Register HERE
- Monthly CCFA-OK Johnnie's Day - August 18, 2014, open to close at all OKC Metro locations, Edmond, & Norman - get more information & find a Johnnie's location near you HERE
- Camp Oasis - August 10-14 - Camp John Marc in Meridian, Texas - click HERE for more information.
- Get Fit, Make Friends, and Change Lives with Team Challenge! Find out more HERE!
Did you know that CCFA has a wide variety of programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers?
Click here to find out more about our programs including the brand new Power of Two mentoring program.
2014 Oklahoma City Take Steps Walk for Crohn's and Colitis CLICK HERE to REGISTER!
*September 27, 2014***Stars & Stripes Park***Oklahoma City*
Want to know how much fun we have at our walks? Just watch the video below!
Questions? Please contact Tricia Mauldin at (405) 919-0398 or email@example.com.
Introducing Rachel Bohanan, the 2014 Oklahoma City Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis Honored Hero. Read her story HERE!
Special thanks to our generous sponsor:
Connect with the Oklahoma Chapter!
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!