Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Oklahoma Chapter!
We proudly serve patients and their families living with IBD in the state of Oklahoma.
Overview of upcoming events in the Oklahoma Chapter:
- OKC Monthly Crohn's & Colitis Support Group Meeting - Join us on the 1st Wednesday of each month!
- The first meeting of 2015 will be on Wednesday, February 4, 2015
- February 2015 topic: ABC's of IBD
- Please click here for more information including time & location.
- Monthly CCFA-OK Johnnie's Day -Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler is giving back to the CCFA-OK Chapter on the 3rd Monday of each Month!
- Get Fit, Make Friends, and Change Lives with Team Challenge! Find out more HERE!
- Camp Oasis - A co-ed residential summer camp for children with Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis.
2014 Oklahoma City Take Steps Walk for Crohn's and Colitis
September 27, 2014***Stars & Stripes Park
The 2014 Oklahoma City Take Steps Walk was a fun, beautiful, inspirational and successful day!
Thank you to our sponsors, supporters, teams, volunteers and participants for all of your hard work.
Thank you to the 2014 Oklahoma City Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis Honored Heroes for your hard work and inspiration!
Read more about Rachel & Brandon HERE!
Special thank you to our generous sponsors!
Your support truly makes a difference in the lives of so many!
Click the logos to read more about our sponsors.
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!