Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Oklahoma Chapter!
We proudly serve patients and their families living with IBD in the state of Oklahoma.
Overview of upcoming events in the Oklahoma Chapter
- ***NEW***2016 Tulsa Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis: The Tulsa Take Steps Walk is returning for Spring 2016! Register Today at cctakesteps.org/Tulsa2016
- CCFA Oklahoma Chapter Monthly Support Group Meeting
- CCFA Oklahoma Chapter 3rd Monday Monthly Johnnie's Day
- Camp Oasis: August 14th - August 18th - Greene Family Camp, Bruceville, Texas
- Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives with Team Challenge
Support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s Oklahoma Chapter with your generous gift today!
We are counting on your financial support to advance life-changing research for Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis. Although significant progress in understanding these diseases have been made—there’s still much work to be done. Through your donation, we can continue to fund all of our vital programs. Please CLICK HERE to support CCFA Oklahoma today!
Shop and Raise Money for the CCFA Oklahoma Chapter with FundSponge
Contribute without spending extra! Use the link below to shop with one of FundSponge participating online retailers and the CCFA Oklahoma Chapter will receive a percentage of any item that you buy! It is that simple! NO sign up or login needed, JUST ONE CLICK!
Thousands of volunteers have helped CCFA accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the Oklahoma Chapter.
- To get started, please fill out this brief survey, and we will get back with you.
- If you have any questions, please contact Tricia Mauldin at email@example.com or 405-919-0398. Thank YOU!
|The CCFA Oklahoma Chapter is a proud member of Community Health Charities. Employees of corporations, federal agencies, and state/municipal governments nationwide have the option to give to CCFA through Community Health Charities which has more than 50 years of experience in workplace giving. Touch the lives of people you know and help someone you don't know. If you would like information on how to bring Community Health Charities to your workplace, please call us at 405-919-0398.|
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!