Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Oklahoma Chapter!
We proudly serve patients and their families living with IBD in the state of Oklahoma.
Overview of upcoming events in the Oklahoma Chapter
- October 7, 2015: Oklahoma Chapter Monthly Support Group Meeting
- October 17, 2015: 2015 OKC Take Steps Walk for Crohn's & Colitis
- October 19, 2015: Monthly CCFA-OK Johnnie's Day -Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler is giving back to the CCFA-OK Chapter on the 3rd Monday of each Month!
- November 8, 2015: Painting with a Purpose Fundraiser
- Get Fit, Make Friends, and Change Lives with Team Challenge!
Shop and Raise Money for the CCFA Oklahoma Chapter with FundSponge
Contribute without spending extra! Use the link below to shop with one of FundSponge participating online retailers and the CCFA Oklahoma Chapter will receive a percentage of any item that you buy! It is that simple! NO sign up or login needed, JUST ONE CLICK!
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS: Thousands of volunteers have helped CCFA accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the Oklahoma Chapter.
- To get started, please fill out this brief survey, and we will get back with you.
- Please click here for a list of our volunteer opportunities
- If you have any questions, please contact Tricia Mauldin at email@example.com or 405-919-0398. Thank YOU!
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!