Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Oklahoma Chapter!
We proudly serve patients and their families living with IBD in the state of Oklahoma.
Overview of upcoming events in the Oklahoma Chapter:
- OKC Monthly Crohn's & Colitis Support Group Meeting - Join us on the 1st Wednesday of each month!
- Education Program - Nutrition & IBD: Choices for Adults & Kids
- May 6, 2015
- For more information & to register, please go to online.ccfa.org/NutritionOKC2015
- Monthly CCFA-OK Johnnie's Day -Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler is giving back to the CCFA-OK Chapter on the 3rd Monday of each Month!
- Get Fit, Make Friends, and Change Lives with Team Challenge! Find out more HERE!
- Camp Oasis - A co-ed residential summer camp for children with Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis.
- August 9-13, 2015
- URJ Greene Family Camp in Bruceville, TX
- Campers (grades 3-10), Leaders in Training (grades 11-12), Volunteers (ages 18+)
- Please click HERE for more information.
- Applications are now available HERE!
- Take Steps Oklahoma City - Walk for Crohn's & Coltis
- October 17th
- Stars & Stripes Park
- For more information & to register, please click here
2015 Oklahoma City Take Steps Walk for Crohn's and Colitis
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!