Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Oklahoma Chapter!
We proudly serve patients and their families living with IBD in the state of Oklahoma.
Overview of upcoming events in the Oklahoma Chapter:
- Oklahoma Chapter Monthly Support Group Meeting - Join us on the 1st Wednesday of each month
- Education Program - Nutrition & IBD: Choices for Adults & Kids
- May 6, 2015: POSTPONED until July due to severe weather
- For more information & to register, please contact Amber Martin or Tricia Mauldin
- Monthly CCFA-OK Johnnie's Day -Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler is giving back to the CCFA-OK Chapter on the 3rd Monday of each Month!
- Get Fit, Make Friends, and Change Lives with Team Challenge!
- Camp Oasis - A co-ed residential summer camp for children with Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis.
- August 9-13, 2015 - URJ Greene Family Camp in Bruceville, TX
- Campers (grades 3-10), Leaders in Training (grades 11-12), Volunteers (ages 18+)
- Please click HERE for more information, Applications are now available HERE!
- Take Steps Oklahoma City - October 17, 2015 - Stars & Stripes Park, OKC
- Take Steps Tulsa - Returning Spring 2016!
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS: Thousands of volunteers have helped CCFA accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the Oklahoma Chapter.
- To get started, please fill out this brief survey, and we will get back with you.
- Please click here for a list of our volunteer opportunities
- If you have any questions, please contact Tricia Mauldin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-919-0398. Thank YOU!
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!