Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Oklahoma Chapter!
We proudly serve patients and their families living with IBD in the state of Oklahoma.
Overview of upcoming events in the Oklahoma Chapter:
- Monthly Support Group Meeting - March 5, 2014 - Cancer Risks in Patients with IBD
- 2014 Oklahoma Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - Our 2014 walk will be in the fall this year...details are coming very SOON!
- Monthly CCFA Johnnie's Day - March 3, 2014, open to close at all OKC Metro locations, Edmond, & Norman
- Get Fit, Make Friends, and Change Lives with Team Challenge! CLICK HERE to find out more!
- Camp Oasis - August 10-14, 2014 - Camp John Marc in Meridian,Texas
Did you know that CCFA has a wide variety of programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers?
Click here to find out more about our programs including the brand new Power of Two mentoring program.
2014 Oklahoma City Take Steps Walk for Crohn's and Colitis CLICK HERE to register!
Want to know how much fun we have at our walks? Just watch the video below!
Please contact Tricia Mauldin at 972-386-0607 ext. 7 or email@example.com for details on the 2014 Oklahoma City Walk.
Rachel Bohanan, the 2014 Oklahoma City Take Steps Honored Hero. Read her story HERE!
Connect with the Oklahoma Chapter!