Team Challenge New Orleans Rock 'n' Roll Marathon- Register Now
Join a Winning Team
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk a half marathon (13.1 miles), train for a cycling event, or experience a sprint triathlon while simultaneously helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis—two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact over 1.6 million Americans.
In addition to helping us raise funds to further support our mission, Team Challenge also provides you with personal benefits like:
• Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of 3 to 4 months.
• Supportive teammates to train with each week and turn into lifelong friends
• Training clinics and helpful tips on topics including nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, and proper shoe fitting.
• Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race.
• Team Manager—a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader.
• Mentor—a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach.
• Team uniform including a training shirt and race-day singlet.
Race for Cures in the Big Easy!
Laissez les bon temps roulez through the Big Easy as Team Challenge hits the streets of New Orleans for the first time. Music makes up the heart and “sole” of this event. Live bands will be performing a variety of music from alternative to soul along the course. The bands set the tempo for this running party, where runners and spectators alike will be “dancin’ in the streets” to these mini-concerts. Train with us all fall and into the start of winter to be ready for this February 5, 2017 race.
After the race you will want to sure to explore New Orleans many major attractions, from the world-renowned French Quarter and Bourbon Street's notorious nightlife to St. Charles Avenue (home of Tulane and Loyola Universities, the historic Pontchartrain Hotel, and many 19th-century mansions), to Magazine Street, with its many boutique stores and antique shops.
Upcoming Information Meetings
October 8, 2016 @ 10am
Central Market Dallas
5750 East Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX
October 13, 2016 @ 6:30pm
Humperdink's Bar and Grill
3820 Beltline Road, Addison, TX
First Group Training
October 22, 2016 @ 8am
Run on! Mockingbird, Dallas, TX
New Orleans, Louisiana