Team Challenge Endurance Training Program- Register Now
Join a Winning Team
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk a half marathon (13.1 miles), train for a cycling event, or experience a sprint triathlon while simultaneously helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis—two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact over 1.6 million Americans.
In addition to helping us raise funds to further support our mission, Team Challenge also provides you with personal benefits like:
• Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of 3 to 4 months.
• Supportive teammates to train with each week and turn into lifelong friends
• Training clinics and helpful tips on topics including nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, and proper shoe fitting.
• Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race.
• Team Manager—a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader.
• Mentor—a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach.
• Team uniform including a training shirt and race-day singlet.
Join us at one of our upcoming Information Meetings!
10/10 @ 10am - Central Market Plano
10/13 @10am - Coppell Aquatic Center
10/20 @ 6:20pm - Humperdinks in Addison
Introducing the New Orleans Half & Full Marathon!
A new addition to the Team Challenge roster, New Orleans is one of the country’s most culturally, architecturally and musically interesting cities. The Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 Marathon unfolds along a course through the city in the days leading up to Mardi Gras, the annual pre-Lent party to end all parties!
Event Date: February 28, 2016