Team Challenge Summer Season- Register Now
Join a Winning Team
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk a half marathon (13.1 miles), train for a cycling event, or experience a sprint triathlon while simultaneously helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis—two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact over 1.4 million Americans.
In addition to helping us raise funds to further support our mission, Team Challenge also provides you with personal benefits like:
• Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of 3 to 4 months.
• Supportive teammates to train with each week and turn into lifelong friends
• Training clinics and helpful tips on topics including nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, and proper shoe fitting.
• Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race.
• Team Manager—a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader.
• Mentor—a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach.
• Team uniform including a training shirt and race-day singlet.
Upcoming Information Meetings
2/20/14 ● 7pm ● REI Dallas
2/25/14 ● 7pm ● Market Street Frisco
3/5/14 ● 7pm ● Irving Family YMCA
3/8/14 ● 10am ● Central Market- Lovers Lane
3/11/14 ● 6:30pm ● Humperdinks-Addison