Gulf Coast Region Camp Oasis
The Gulf Coast Camp Oasis is taking place August 11 through August 15 this year at Camp John Marc in Meridian, Texas.
Any child with medically stable Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis is invited to apply—but please keep the following in mind:
- Children can attend only one CCFA Camp Oasis session per year.
- Children must apply only to the Camp Oasis location that serves their CCFA chapter.
- If your child is unable to attend the Camp Oasis in your designated area due to medical or other reasons, please contact your local chapter to explore other options.
- New campers are always encouraged to apply!
Applications are due Friday, May 10, 2013 and we have a limited number of spaces available. However, we do prioritize first time campers. We hope you will apply!
GET STARTED TODAY!
2) Select the Camp Oasis of Texas from the camp Location List, and click on the corresponding APPLY link.
3) When prompted, apply as a "New User" to create an account within Thriva and to begin the process.
4) Complete and submit the on-line portion of the application.
For more information, please contact Vernessa Thomas at 972.386.0607 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp John Marc
For more information