North Texas Chapter
Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's North Texas Chapter! We proudly serve the northern half of Texas including the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, Amarillo, El Paso, Lubbock, Midland, Sherman and Tyler.
Overview of upcoming events in our Chapter:
- Fort Worth Take Steps Kickoff & Managing IBD Panel Discussion - August 30, 2016 - Botanic Gardens Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day - September 22, 2106 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Tyler Take Steps Walk - October 1, 2016 - Rose Rudman Park
- Amarillo Take Steps Walk - October 1, 2016 - Memorial Park
- 2016 Patient and Family IBD Education Symposium - October 1, 2016 - Noah's Event Venue Irving
- 23rd Annual Putt for a Purpose Golf Tournament - October 3, 2016 - Las Colinas Country Club - NEW LOCATION!
- Fort Worth Take Steps Walk - October 15, 2016 - Trinity Park Pavilion #3
- spin4 crohn's & colitis - November 6, 2016- The Ride House Dallas
- Fifth Annual Dinner: A Conversation with Jake Diekman - November 9, 2016 - Belo Mansion Dallas
- December 1-7, 2016 - Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week
Support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s North Texas Chapter with your generous gift today!
We are counting on your financial support to advance life-changing research for Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis. Although significant progress in understanding these diseases have been made—there’s still much work to be done. Through your donation, we can continue to fund all of our vital programs. CLICK HERE to support CCFA North Texas today!
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Thousands of volunteers have helped CCFA accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the North Texas Chapter. The first step is filling out our brief survey, and we will get back with you. If you have any questions, please contact Vernessa Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.386.0607 ext 2.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #60214
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!