North Texas Chapter
Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's North Texas Chapter! We proudly serve the northern half of Texas including the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, Lubbock, Midland, Wichita Falls, Sherman and Tyler.
Overview of upcoming events in our Chapter:
- Allen Americans Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Night - February 6, 2016
- Team Challenge New Orleans Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon - February 28, 2016
- 2016 El Paso Patient and Family IBD Education Symposium - March 12, 2016 - Texas Tech University Health Sciences
- Parent Chat Support and Education Meeting - April 7, 2016 - Genetics and IBD
- Team Challenge Information Meeting - March 19, 2016 - Central Market Plano
- Team Challenge Information Meeting and Kick Off - March 22, 2016 - Humperdink's Addison
- Team Challenge Half Marathon Training Event - April 2, 2016 - Andy Brown West Park in Coppell
- Midaland Take Steps Walk - April 23, 2016 - Midland College
- Dallas Take Steps Walk - April 30, 2016 - Reverchon Park
- 4th Annual Community Picnic - June 11, 2016 - River Legacy Park
- Camp Oasis of Texas - August 14 - August 18, 2016 - Greene Family Camp - APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
- North Texas Giving Day - September 22, 2106 - SAVE THE DATE!
Support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s North Texas Chapter with your generous gift today!
We are counting on your financial support to advance life-changing research for Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis. Although significant progress in understanding these diseases have been made—there’s still much work to be done. Through your donation, we can continue to fund all of our vital programs. CLICK HERE to support CCFA North Texas today!
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Thousands of volunteers have helped CCFA accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the North Texas Chapter. The first step is filling out our brief survey, and we will get back with you. If you have any questions, please contact Vernessa Thomas at email@example.com or 972.386.0607 ext 2.
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!