Southwest Montana Crohn’s and Colitis Community
Meets: 3rd Wednesday, Monthly, 6:00 PM
Have a chronic illness, especially Crohn's or Colitis, and looking for others in the area who understand the roller coaster?
- Want to learn more about living well and navigating various resources around Montana?
- Want an outlet to de-stress and get support?
- Want a place you can feel "normal"?
Join us the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM by the Ask-Us Desk in the Montana State University SUB
We will share conversation, sometimes offer speakers, and enjoy various activities that help those who have inflammatory bowel diseases, or other autoimmune diseases, and their family and friends, lead full and happy lives. All are welcome!
Also, join our facebook page: Southwest Montana Crohn's and Colitis Community.
Help us raise awareness and funds through two community events!
- Wednesday, May 4th from 6:00-8:00 pm at Journey (Corner of Baxter and Love) for Bingo for Bowels. Visit online.ccfa.org/bingoforbowels for information and tickets!
- Sunday, September 14th - Community Walk, details to follow!
Jodie DeLay 406.209.0277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MJ Nehasil 406.582-1860 or email@example.com
Kaitlyn Okrusch 406.498.2203 or firstname.lastname@example.org