Portland Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
Welcome to Portland’s Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!
This years event will feature:
- A dueling piano show that boast a Vegas style request driven, audience interactive show complete with skits, games, sing-a-longs, comedy and some of the best players in the U.S.
- An ugly sweater contest with prizes for best couples sweaters, most holiday spirit and ugliest ugly sweater.
- a 50/50 raffle that will provide a chance to win some big bucks.
- Our elves workshop raffle with chances to win great local prizes.
- an on-site photo booth to capture all the memories.
- Rent a sweater station…for your friend who refused to dress up only to find it’s required to get it!
- …more holiday cheer than one person can handle!
The Portland Ugly Christmas Sweater Party is joining thousands of people and communities across the nation in celebrating the National Crohn’s and Colitis Awareness Week happening December 1-7. They will donate all proceeds to the foundation. The event will take place on December 6, 2013 from 8-Midnight at the Barrel Room in downtown Portland.
“This year’s awareness week gives us yet another opportunity to shed light on these debilitating diseases and highlight the efforts being made to find cures,” said Richard Geswell, President of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. “CCFA is increasing our outreach this year to reach a wider audience with a message that will bring attention to this very important cause affecting so many Americans.”
Everyone in the community 21 and over is encouraged to participate in what will be Portland’s must attend holiday party!
The Barrel Room
105 Northwest 3rd Avenue
Portland, OR, 97209