CCFA Mariners Night
Enjoy some Major League Baseball action while supporting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America - Northwest chapter! Special group seating has been reserved and is available for you to purchase online. A portion of the tickets sold through this offer will benefit the CCFA.
Recieve a unique Mariners and CCFA Scarf when you purchase through this special offer! Redeem your scarf at the game by bringing your ticket stub to Section 320 before the end of the 4th inning.
Tickets can be purchased at a reduced rate at Mariners.com/CCFA - Promo code: CCFA
- $22 View Level
- $41 Main Level
$5 from each View Level ticket sold & $7 from each Main Level ticket sold will benefit the CCFA!
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE: Thur., September 15 - 5:00 p.m.
Attention Team Challenge and Take Steps Participants!
Put your ticket sales towards your fundraising goal. Participants can receive donation credit towards their individual fundraising. Just follow these simple steps after you have purchased your tickets:
- Send an email with the subject: Mariners Night
- Take Steps participants send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and
- Flag Football participants send emails to email@example.com and
- Team Challenge participants send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include Ticket purchaser name
- Include participant name you want credited
- Include the number of tickets purchased at each price point ($22 or $41)
Please note: This special offer is online only and is not available at Team Stores or box office outlets. Please contact Elizabeth McCloskey at (206) 346-4519 if you plan to purchase 20+ tickets or if you need wheelchair seating.
1250 1st Avenue South
Seattle, Washington, 98134