Welcome to the Northwest Chapter! We serve Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
Are you newly diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis? Click here for important resources and information.
Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- Thursday, August 6 - Paddle Battle - Portland, OR
- Friday, August 21 - CCFA Mariners Night - Seattle, WA
- Saturday, August 29 - Crohn's & Colitis Patient Education Conference - Boise, ID
Webinar replays - (also available on our YouTube channel)
- How Does IBD Happen? Understanding the Immune System - December 3, 2014
- IBD Medicine Cabinet: What's Available & What's Coming - October 8, 2014
- Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - July 29, 2014
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis - March 11, 2014
- Dietary Management of IBD: A Conversation about Experience, Facts, and Common Sense - December 5, 2013
- Make a difference in the lives of people with Crohn's and colitis by becoming an advocate for CCFA. Click here to find out more.
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!