Welcome to the Northwest Chapter! We serve Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
Are you newly diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis? Click here for important resources and information.
Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- Sat. September 24 - Eastern Washington Take Steps Walk - Spokane, WA
- Tuesday, October 4 - Patient Education Webinar: "Options When You Are Out of Options" - Online
- Friday, October 7 - Microsoft 5K Run/Walk - Redmond, WA
- Thursday, October 13 - Team Challenge New Orleans Info Meeting/Kickoff Event - Seattle, WA
- Sunday, October 16 - Crohn's & Colitis Patient Education Day - Bozeman, MT
- Saturday, October 29 - Best Practices in IBD Management - Professional Education - Renton, WA
- Saturday, November 5 - Best Practices in IBD Management - Professional Education - Portland, OR
- Saturday, November 12 - spin4 crohn's & colitis cures - Seattle, WA
Webinar replays - (also available on our YouTube channel)
- What Parents Need to Know: Pediatric IBD - Originally Aired March 23, 2016
- How Does IBD Happen? Understanding the Immune System - Originally Aired December 3, 2014
- IBD Medicine Cabinet: What's Available & What's Coming - Originally Aired October 8, 2014
- Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Originally Aired July 29, 2014
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis - Originally Aired March 11, 2014
- Make a difference in the lives of people with Crohn's and colitis by becoming an advocate for CCFA. Click here to find out more.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #98528
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!