Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- Thursday, November 20 - Nutrition in IBD: Making Healthy Choices - Educational Webinar - Online
- December 1-7 - Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week
- Wednesday, December 3 - How Does IBD Happen? Understanding the Immune System - Educational Webinar - Online
- Tuesday, December 9 - Take Control: Managing IBD Decisions - Everett, WA
- Saturday, December 13 - Ice Skating & Broom Ball for Youth with IBD - Shoreline, WA
- IBD Medicine Cabinet: What's Available & What's Coming - October 8, 2014 - Alternative viewing method
- Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - July 29, 2014
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis - March 11, 2014 - Alternate viewing method
- Dietary Management of IBD: A Conversation about Experience, Facts, and Common Sense - December 5, 2013
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!