Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- Tuesday, August 26 - IBS in IBD Patients - Patient Education Program - Portland
- Sunday, September 7 - Inaugural CCFA Flag Football Tournament presented by Point Inside and hosted at CenturyLink Field - Seattle
- Saturday, September 13 - Youth Activity: Bowling - Seattle
- Saturday, September 27 - Pediatric IBD Conference for Families - Kirkland
- Saturday, September 27 - Take Steps Eastern Washington - Spokane
- Saturday, October 3 - Take Steps Bend - Bend
- Friday, October 10 - CCFA Sounders Night - Seattle
- Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - July 29, 2014
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis - March 11, 2014
- Dietary Management of IBD: A Conversation about Experience, Facts, and Common Sense - December 5, 2013
Click here for information on support programs like Power of Two!
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!