Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- Tuesday, July 29 - Educational Webinar: Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Online
- Friday, August 8 - CCFA Mariners Night - Safeco Stadium, Seattle
- Saturday, August 9 - Youth Activity: Gaga Tournament - Seattle
- Tuesday, August 26 - IBS in IBD Patients - Patient Education Program - Portland, OR
- Wednesday, August 27 - Patient Education Program - Bend, OR
- Sunday, September 7 - Inaugural CCFA Flag Football Tournament presented by Point Inside and hosted at CenturyLink Field.
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis - March 11, 2014
- Dietary Management of IBD: A Conversation about Experience, Facts, and Common Sense - December 5, 2013
Click here for information on support programs like Power of Two!
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!