Welcome to the Northwest Chapter! We serve Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
Are you newly diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis? Click here for important resources and information.
Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- Saturday, January 28 - Youth Activity: Bowling - Kirkland, WA
- Tuesday, January 31 - Patient Education Program - Spokane, WA
- Saturday, February 4 - Youth Activity: Sky High Sports - Tigard, OR
- Wednesday, February 22 - WA State Advocacy Day - Olympia, WA
- Saturday, March 11 - Patient Education Day - Portland, OR
- Sunday, March 26 - Patient Education Day - Seattle, WA
Webinar replays - (also available on our YouTube channel)
- Personalized Medicine: Are We There Yet? - Originally Aired December 6, 2016
- What Parents Need to Know: Pediatric IBD - Originally Aired March 23, 2016
- How Does IBD Happen? Understanding the Immune System - Originally Aired December 3, 2014
- IBD Medicine Cabinet: What's Available & What's Coming - Originally Aired October 8, 2014
- Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Originally Aired July 29, 2014
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis - Originally Aired March 11, 2014
- Make a difference in the lives of people with Crohn's and colitis by becoming an advocate for CCFA. Click here to find out more.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #98528
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!