Welcome to the Northwest Chapter! We serve Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
Are you newly diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis? Click here for important resources and information.
Camp Oasis Applications Are Now Available!
Click here for details and applications for campers and volunteers.
Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- Sat. February 20 - Demystifying Surgery for IBD Patients- Patient Education - Seattle, WA
- Weds. February 24 - Diagnosing & Monitoring IBD - Patient Education - Spokane, WA
- Sat. March 12 - Crohn's & Colitis Patient Education Conference - Portland, OR
- Tues. March 22 - Team Challenge Napa To Sonoma Half-Marathon Info Meeting & Kick-Off Event - Seattle, WA
- Weds. March 23 - What Parents Need to Know: Pediatric IBD - Educational Webinar
- Sat. April 2 - Crohn's & Colitis Patient Education Conference - Seattle, WA
- Sat. April 2- Team Challenge Napa to Sonoma 1st Group Training Session - Seattle, WA
Webinar replays - (also available on our YouTube channel)
- How Does IBD Happen? Understanding the Immune System - Originally Aired December 3, 2014
- IBD Medicine Cabinet: What's Available & What's Coming - Originally Aired October 8, 2014
- Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Originally Aired July 29, 2014
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis - Originally Aired March 11, 2014
- Make a difference in the lives of people with Crohn's and colitis by becoming an advocate for CCFA. Click here to find out more.
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!