Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- Friday, October 3 - Microsoft 5k Run, Walk & After Party - Redmond
- Saturday, October 4 - Take Steps Bend - Bend
- Wednesday, October 8 - Webinar: IBD Medicine Cabinet: What's Available & What's Coming - Patient Education - Online
- Friday, October 10 - CCFA Sounders Night - Seattle
- Saturday, October 18 - Crohn's & Colitis Education Conference - Patient Education - Bozeman, MT
- Saturday, October 25 - Best Practices in IBD Management - Nurses' Education - Renton, WA
- Wednesday, November 12 - Take Control: Managing IBD Decisions - Patient Education - Tacoma, WA
- Saturday, November 15 - Best Practices in IBD Management - Nurses' Education - Portland, OR
- December 1-7 - Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week
- Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - July 29, 2014
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis - March 11, 2014
- Dietary Management of IBD: A Conversation about Experience, Facts, and Common Sense - December 5, 2013
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!