Northern California Chapter
Welcome to the Northern California Chapter; we are here to help patients and families navigate their journeys of living with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. Check out our page to learn more about our resources, local programs, and upcoming events.
To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
Help ensure a brighter future for those living with Crohn's and colitis.
New and exciting! Happenings in our Chapter:
• Youth Activity - Sacramento
February 21, 2016Register Here
• Palo Alto Patient & Education Symposium
March 12, 2016Register Here
• Sacramento Patient & Education Symposium
April 2, 2016Register Here
• 19th Annual California Wine ClassicApril 8, 2016www.californiawineclassic.org
• Take Steps Walk - San Francisco
May 14, 2016cctakesteps.org/sanfrancisco
• Take Steps Walk - Sacramento
May 21, 2016
• Take Steps Walk - Silicon Valley
June 4, 2016
September 24, 2016
• Camp Oasis
June 20, 2016
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!