Take Steps and Team Challenge
Take Steps and Team Challenge are our two signature fundraising programs. You can learn about them below:
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together on Walk Day to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure.
Sign up now for the 2014 Take Steps Walks!
For more information, contact Suzanne Isbell 646-388-9283
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s endurance training and fundraising program. With Team Challenge, you’ll find new strength inside yourself, and help find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, two painful, seldom-discussed and debilitating digestive diseases. Get more information here.
- 13.1 Chicago Half Marathon- June 7, 2014
- TriRock Philadelphia - June 21, 2014
- Kona Marathon & Half Marathon- June 22, 2014
- Jamestown Half Marathon- July 12, 2014
- Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon- July 20, 2014