Take Steps and Team Challenge
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together on Walk Day to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure.
- Take Steps Walk NYC, South Street Seaport - May 14th, 2015
- Take Steps Walk Staten Island, Clove Lakes Park - May 30th, 2015
- Take Steps Walk Brooklyn, Prospect Park - October 11th, 2015
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s endurance training and fundraising program. With Team Challenge, you’ll find new strength inside yourself, and help find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, two painful, seldom-discussed and debilitating digestive diseases. Get more information here.
- Team Challenge Kick Off Party, Galway Pub NYC - 6:30PM, March 24, 2015
- Old Port Half Marathon, Portland, ME - July 11th, 2015
- Napa-to-Sonoma Half Marathon - July, 19th, 2015
For more information please contact Megan Keane at 646-388-9293 for Team Challenge Half Marathon teams.