Check out this Fox 5 Good Day Street Talk story featuring our Take Steps Staten Island Honored Hero, Salvatore Barcia!
The 20th Annivary Women of Distinction Luncheon:
The 20th Anniversary Luncheon was a huge success, with over 800 CCFA supporters in attendance! It raised over $1.8 million for CCFA. The event honored Michelle Swarzman, a long time friend of the Chapter. This year's Rising Star award was given to Molly Roberts. Cynthia McFadden was a superb Mistress of Ceremonies and the attendees enjoyed a fashion show by Bergdorf Goodman, showcasing the evening collections of Andrew Gn, Badgley Mischka, Carolina Herrera, CD Greene, J. Mendel and Reem Acra. The Ultimate Raffle once again drew a huge crowd. CCFA raised over $31,000 on a chance to win the sought after Hermes Birkin (blue orage togo leather 30cm bag).
Health and Wellness Day 2013:
The Annual Health and Wellness Day took place on April 9, 2013 at Freshmade NYC. Nutritionist Colleen Webb and wellness expert, Revital Aranbaev spoke about healthy eating ways to minimize disease activity through food choices.
Young Professionals Comedy Night 2013:
The Young Professionals commitee held its annual Comedy Night event on March 12, 2013. An all-star line-up of comedians performed for a full house at the Broadway Comedy Club and raised funds for CCFA. For information about getting involved with Young Professionals, please contact Ed Munoz.
The Greater New York Chapter in the Media:
- Chapter Executive Director, Rhondell Domilici and Dr. James Marion spread awareness on Fox
- Greater New York Executive Director, Rhondell Domilici, was a guest on two Fox news programs in honor of Crohn's and Colitis Awareness Week! You can watch them here and here.
- CCFA and the 2011 New York Take Steps walk were featured on Fox News Live!
Hosted by Rick Folbaum, the segment featured gastroenterologist, Dr. Arun Swaminath, and Greater New York Executive Director, Rhondell Domilici.
- Check out the segment here!
- Former Chapter Board President, Howard Swarman is featured in the Wall Street Journal.