Greater New York Chapter
Welcome to the Greater New York Chapter! We serve the 5 boroughs of New York City, funding research, raising awareness, and providing education and support to IBD patients. There are many ways to get involved with the Chapter.
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter:
- Women of Distinction Luncheon, Waldorf Astoria - April 23rd, 2015
- CCFA Theatre Club - An American In Paris - May 13, 2015
- Take Steps Walk NYC, South Street Seaport - May 14, 2015
- Understanding IBD: What Every Patient Needs to Know, Montefiore Medical Center - May 21, 2015
- Take Steps Walk Staten Island, Clove Lakes Park - May 30, 2015
- CCFA Golf Classic at Deepdale Golf Club - June 1, 2015
- CCFA Theatre Club - On The 20th Century - June 11, 2015
- Team Challenge NYC - Trains locally in NYC and races at these fabulous destination events, while raising money towards a cure:
Old Port Half Marathon, Portland, ME - July 11, 2015
Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon - July 19, 2015
- Camp Oasis, Elizaville, NY - August 18-23, 2015 - Applications Now Available!
- Take Steps Walk Brooklyn, Prospect Park - October 11, 2015
Support Groups: For more information, contact Katie Pouga
10 Union Square East
New York, NY 10003
This support group meets at Beth Israel Phillips Ambulatory Care Center in Union Square East (near Panera). Meetings are held in the Second Floor Conference Rooms. This group is open to men and women with IBD, as well as caregivers and friends! Topics related to IBD are discussed as people share their stories to empower others with hope.
Meets: Tuesday, Monthly, First Tuesday of the month
Union Square East
New York, NY 10003
This support group is open to all ages of women with IBD. This is a welcoming environment for new and not-so-newly diagnosed women. Attention: This group meets at Mount Sinai-Beth Israel Hospital,10 Union Square East, Second Floor, Conference Room 1. The meetings will be held in the 2nd Floor Conference Room. Directions: Inside Beth Israel, pass the Check In Desk to the Elevator Banks. Take the Elevators to the 2nd Floor. From the left side Elevator Bank, take a left and the meeting space is just through the hall towards to main atrium to your left. From the right side Elevator Bank, take a right and the meeting space is just through the hall towards the main atrium to your left.
Meets: Third Thursday of the Month starting January 2015
Other ways to connect with us:
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!