Team Challenge Las Vegas Half Marathon
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives
As part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's endurance training and fundraising program. See the glitz and glamour of the Vegas Strip as it was meant to be seen - at night! Race like a rock star as you run or walk past world-famous attractions on the flat fast course all while raising funds for CCFA.
Reasons to join the Team:
- Custom weekly training program by experienced coaches at local venues
- An expense paid weekend at a great destination race
- Set your own personal best - whether you're a runner or a walker, a novice or an experienced athlete.
- Help find cures for the 1.4 million Americans suffering from Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Make lifelong friends and great memories when you train and race with your Team.
Sign up to attend an info meeting and learn what Team Challenge is all about or contact Ashley Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-786-9960, Ext. 4. We have several convenient meeting locations:
- Wednesday, July 10th, 7:00 pm - Road Runner Sports, Paramus
- Sunday, July 13th, 10:00 AM - Road Runner Sports, North Brunswick
- Tuesday, July 16th, 7:00 pm - Sneaker Factory, Basking Ridge
- Tuesday, July 23rd, 12:30 pm - Online webinar & conference call
- Tuesday, July 23rd, 7:00 pm - REI, East Hanover
- Thursday, July 25th, 7:00 pm - Monmouth County Library, Shrewsbury
- Monday, July 29th, 7:00 pm - Online webinar & conference call
- Thursday, August 1, 6:00 pm, - The Shannon Rose, Clifton
Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas, Nevada