New Jersey Chapter
Welcome to the New Jersey Chapter! We serve most of the state of New Jersey except southern NJ. We are here to offer support and education to IBD patients. We have lots of ways that you can get involved with support groups, events and our fundraising. Here is a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter. For more information, you can always reach out to the NJ Chapter Office:
- CCFA-NJ Patient Symposium- Lakewood, NJ
- Take Steps Monmouth/Ocean County- Lakewood, NJ- May 22, 2016
- Take Steps Liberty State Park Jersey City, NJ- June 12, 2016
- A Touch of Football for CCFA MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ- September 10, 2016
- Take Steps Mercer County West Windsor, NJ- October 15, 2016
Imagine a Cure West Orange, NJ- June 29, 2016
BANDED Together Event Asbury Park, NJ- August 4, 2016
Casino Night Crystal Plaza, Livingston, NJ- December 7, 2016
Patient Education and Research Update Mornoe, NJ- November 16, 2016
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #36983
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!