Take Steps Cleveland
Sunday, June 23, 2013
NEW LOCATION: VOINOVICH BICENTENNIAL PARK
Walk Day Details
The Walk will take place RAIN or Shine – we’re hoping for shine!
Voinovich Park’s address is 825 E. 9th Street Pier, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Parking is available in surrounding streets
- Parking on East. 9th Street Pier-The lot is limited to only 90 spots
- Marginal Rd. Lot off of East 9th Street-726 Marginal Rd.
- Burke Lakefront Airport-1401 N. Marginal Rd.
- North Port Lot-101 Erie Side Ave.
- Science Center-601 Erie Side Ave.
- Check-In and Registrations is only form 3:00 pm-4:00 pm. This is where you can turn in money, get your wrist bands and get your swag card (to redeem for incentives). Fundraising Totals will be pulled on Sunday at 9am! Online confirmed donations and money in the bank will be included. You can continue to fundraise up to the minute and after the walk.
- Remarks will begin at 4:00 pm, followed by the walk at 4:15 p.m.
- The Carnival, music, and activities continue following the walk
- Bring lawn chairs or a picnic blanket for your family and friends to relax on
- The Walk is about 2 miles long with one water stop in the middle
- Leashed dogs are permitted but please clean up after your pet
- Strollers, wagons and children’s bicycles are permitted – no roller blades or scooters please
- Refreshments will be provided before and after the Walk
- A snack will be provided prior to the walk
- Food will be served after the walk
- There will be portable toilets available at the walk site
$100-Take Steps T-Shirt
$250-Take Steps Visor
$500-Take Steps Sweatshirt$750-Take Steps Blanket
$1000-Offical Take Steps Cleveland VIP Status, gift bag and access into the VIP Lounge and Training T-Shirt or Fleece
BANK DAYS: skip the lines on Walk Day!
Turn in your money and your team money during bank week and receive your wrist bandsand Walk Day Incentives to
skip registration all together on Walk Day.Don’t forget! T-shirt sizes can go quickly so make sure to get your money in early!
To make your Bank Days Appointment now call or email Caitlin Randall: 216.524.7700 ext. 3 or Crandall@ccfa.org
Banner Decorating Contest!Team’s Raising $1000 or more will be automatically entered-There is still two more week
to earn entry into the contest!
This event is supported, in part by Cleveland Clinic Digestive Disease Institute:
Official Start & Finish Line Sponsor.
Lead Chapter Partner
Contact Caitlin Randall at (216) 524-7700 ext. 3 or email@example.com
Cleveland, OH, 44114