New England Chapter
Welcome to the New England Chapter! We serve Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- Free Webcast: Current Managment Options for Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease: December 4th at 7pm. Register Today!
- Clinical Trials Lecture: Boston MA: Free. Thursday, December 5th at 6:00pm at the Brighton Public Library. Learn about how to participate in studies, risks, benefits and patient rights. Register Today!
- Free Webcast- Gut Bugs: How Microbiome Research is Impacting the Future of IBD: December 18th at 7pm. Register Today!
- Camp Oasis 2014: At Camp Scatico in Elizaville, NY. August 19th- August 24th, 2014. Click for more information.
- NEW!! Free Advocacy Trainings: Learn how you can help shape the policies and programs that impact those with IBD. For dates, times, locations and to sign up click here!
- New Family Support Group in Worcester!: Open to children/teens with IBD and ALL their family members (including siblings!). Meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 6:30pm on the UMass Medical Center University Campus. Go to our find a support group page for more details.
- New Support Group in the Orono/University of Maine Area!: Meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month in the Memorial Union on the UMaine campus. Go to our find a support group page for more details.
- New Support Group in Worcester! Meets the last Wednesday of every month at 51 Union Street, Room G02, Worcester, MA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Are you interested in becoming a Mentor for others with IBD? Are you looking to receive one on one support from a trained mentor? Then contact email@example.com to find out how to get involved in our Power of Two Program!
Other ways to connect with us: