There are a variety of ways that you can help support the mission-critical research, education, and support programs of CCFA. Whether you donate your time, money, resources or skills, you can help make a difference in the lives of the over 1.4 million Americans suffering from Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Show your support today!
- Volunteer: We are always looking for dedicated volunteers to help out at our events or within our office. The first step is to fill out our brief survey. Volunteers should contact the Mid-America Office at (314) 863.4747 if you have any questions.
- Join a Committee: We are currently looking for enthusiastic volunteers to join our Trivia Night planning committee as well as our St. Louis and Columbia walk committees. If you are interested in lending your time to these fun events please contact our office at 314-863-4747 or Alexandra Rothermel at email@example.com.
- Join the Young Professionals Group: This is the inaugural year of the Mid-America chapter’s Young Professionals Group for CCFA. We are committed to providing hope and inspiring action within the St. Louis community. Comprised of men and women between the ages of 21-40, this young professionals group is the future of CCFA. To learn more visit our events page under Young Professionals Happy Hour!
- Become a Member: As a member of CCFA, you will help us further the cause while receiving special membership benefits. Membership benefits include subscription to the chapter newsletter and national magazine, discounts on CCFA books, and invitations to participate in chapter events and programs. Individual memberships are only $30. Join or renew today.
- Donate: Send us a gift and help support Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis research. This gift can also be made in honor or in memory of a loved one. Donate Online. Gifts can be mailed to our office address or paid with a credit card over the phone by calling (314)863.4747.
August 4-8, 2013
A co-ed residential camp for kids with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis~
Applications are now open for campers and volunteers!
Our 2013 session will be held at Camp Oasis in Potosi, MO
To learn about this exciting program, or have questions- Contact Michelle LaRose-Wicks at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314)863.4747
May 5, 2013 - Saint Louis
|Take A Step Towards A Cure!
Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Get your friends, families and co-workers together and register your team today to start fundraising and raising awareness about Take Steps and IBD. To learn more or to register today visit us online at www.cctakesteps.org or contact Amy Willett at email@example.com
Team Challenge Mid-America has added a new destination! Chicago 2013!
Train with a team for a half marathon and fundraise for a great cause!
For more information contact Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314)952-0187