Welcome to the Mid-America Chapter- Missouri! We serve Missouri and Southern Illinois.
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter:
Coming Up in 2014!
- 2014 St. Louis Patient Education Symposium, IBD: Inside and Out - Saturday, March 22, 2014
- Take Steps St. Louis Kick-Off Party - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - The Magic House
- CCFA Trivia Night - Saturday, April 5, 2014 - Maryland Heights Community Center
- Greg Eble Memorial Golf Tournament - Monday, May 5, 2014 - St. Alban's Country Club
- Camp Oasis - August 3 - 7, 2014 - YMCA Camp Lakewood
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Our organization runs on dedicated committee members and volunteers. If you would like to getting involved with the Mid-America Chapter of CCFA by volunteering at one of our great events, like Trivia Night, our Golf Tournament, or our Take Steps Walk, we would love to have you! The first step is filling out our brief survey, and we will get back with you. If you have any question please contact our office 314-863-4747 or email@example.com.
Support group meetings are free and open to the public. If you are interested in attending one of our many meetings or are looking for updates on times and locations, please contact our regional Education and Support Manager, Michelle LaRose-Wicks by phone at 314-863-4747 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to connect with us: