Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter
Welcome to the Maryland/Southern DelawareChapter! We serve all of Maryland and the Southern Delaware area.
- The Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Maryland and Southern Delaware
- We reach more than 40,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter:
- Camp Oasis 2014 - Camp Tall Timbers - High View, WV - June 17th-21st, 2014.
To Learn More CLICK HERE
- Sign up for Take Steps Baltimore by contacting Take Steps Manager, Misty Keens @ email@example.com or Take Steps Baltimore Sign ups!!!
- Take Steps Kick Off--March 16, 2014 @10am @ Phillips Seafood, 601 E. Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21202 Please RSVP to Misty Keens by March 7th @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for Team Challenge Spring Season by contacting Endurance Manager, Gabi Green @ email@example.com or Team Challenge Sign Ups!!
- Team Challange Kick Off--March 6th @ 7:00pm @ The Greene Turtle, 1606 Whetstone Way Baltimore, MD 21230
- Saturday, April 26th we will be hosting a Health Expo at the Maryland Athletic Club and Wellness Center to register to go to online.ccfa.org/MDHealthExpo2014
- New and exciting we have a Young Professionals Group!!! Young Professionals meet the 1st Tuesday of Every month!! This month @ Ryan's Daughter from 6:30-8:30pm 600 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD 21212 RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact them at email@example.com or like their facebook page at Charm City Young Professionals
Other ways to connect with us: