Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter
Welcome to the Maryland/Southern DelawareChapter! We serve all of Maryland and the Southern Delaware area.
- The Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Maryland and Southern Delaware
- We reach more than 40,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our Chapter:
Charm City CCFA Young Professionals Meeting/Happy Hour: First Tuesday's of each month from 6:30pm-8:30pm.. For details and more upcoming events visit HERE
- Take Steps Kick off at DuBurns Arena, Saturday, March 15, 2015. Register HERE
- Join Team Challenge Today! LEARN MORE
Team Challenge Information Meetings are scheduled for the following dates:
Saturday, March 14 - 10:00am
White Marsh Library
8133 Sandpiper Cir
Baltimore, MD 21236
Wednesday, March 18- 7:00pm
Charm City Run-Timonium
2045 York Rd #2
Lutherville, MD 21075
Monday, March 23- 7:00pm
Road Runner Sports-Elkridge
6630- c Marie Curie Drive
Elkridge, MD 21075
Thursday, March 26- 6:00pm
Greene Turtle on Mchenry Row
1606 Whetstone Way
Baltimore, MD 21230
Can't join us at one of our information sessions?
Contact Your Endurance Manager Today to Setup a 1-on-1 Meeting!
443-276-0861 ext. 5
SAVE THE DATE AND REGISTER TODAY! - 2015 Baltimore Take Steps - June 6, 2015
Maryland/Southern DE Chapter is seeking an Intern who will assist the chapter with daily administrative responsibilities and support with events as needed. Work hours are flexible. Please click HERE for detailed job description and contact Crystal Clark at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!