Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter
Welcome to the Maryland/Southern DelawareChapter! We serve all of Maryland and the Southern Delaware area.
- The Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Maryland and Southern Delaware
- We reach more than 40,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter:
- Sign up for Take Steps Ocean City by contacting Take Steps Manager, Misty Keens @ email@example.com or www.cctakesteps.org/easternshoremd
- Sign up for Team Challenge Spring Season by contacting Endurance Manager, Gabi Green @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Team Challenge Sign Ups!!
- Sign up for our FREE Fall Education Program on November 3rd -- online.ccfa.org/ibdcolumbiamd2014
- New and exciting we have a Young Professionals Group!!! Young Professionals meet the 1st Tuesday of Every month!! This month @ Ryan's Daughter from 6:30-8:30pm 600 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD 21212 RSVP to email@example.com
- Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or like their facebook page at Charm City Young Professionals
Community Health Charity code is 11405
United Way Code is 18
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!