Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter
Welcome to the Maryland/Southern DelawareChapter! We serve all of Maryland and the Southern Delaware area.
- The Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Maryland and Southern Delaware
- We reach more than 40,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our Chapter:
Charm City CCFA Young Professionals Meeting/Happy Hour: First Tuesday's of each month from 6:30pm-8:30pm.. For details and more upcoming events visit HERE
- Join Team Challenge Today! LEARN MORE
- SAVE THE DATE! The 7th Annual Spotlight Gala to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation will be held on November 11th. Click here for more information, to purchase tickets and inquire about sponsorship.
Join us on October 15th as we celebrate our volunteers and learn more about our new Spin4 program at our VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION PARTY! Register by visiting our facebook event on our Facebook page today!
Maryland/Southern DE Chapter is seeking an Intern who will assist the chapter with daily administrative responsibilities and support with events as needed. Work hours are flexible. Please click HERE for detailed job description and contact Misty Keens at: email@example.com for more information.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #39929
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!