Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter
Welcome to the Maryland/Southern DelawareChapter! We serve all of Maryland and the Southern Delaware area.
- The Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Maryland and Southern Delaware
- We reach more than 40,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our Chapter:
Charm City CCFA Young Professionals Meeting/Happy Hour: First Tuesday's of each month from 6:30pm-8:30pm.. For details and more upcoming events visit HERE
- Join Team Challenge Today! LEARN MORE
SAVE THE DATE AND REGISTER TODAY! - 2015 Eastern Shore Take Steps Walk- Ocean City, MD September 26, 2015
SAVE THE DATE AND REGISTER TODAY for the Green Valley North Turkey Trot to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America--Turkey Trot--November 26, 2015
Upcoming IBD Health and Wellness Expo:
- In partnership with Johns Hopkins Hospital, the CCFA will host an educational expo on August 1st, 2015 at Peninsula Regional Medical Center (100 E. Carroll St. Salisbury, MD 21801) from 9 am - noon.
Maryland/Southern DE Chapter is seeking an Intern who will assist the chapter with daily administrative responsibilities and support with events as needed. Work hours are flexible. Please click HERE for detailed job description and contact Crystal Clark at: email@example.com for more information.
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!