2016 Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s Clinical & Research Conference
The field of IBD is moving faster than ever before. Treatment options including emerging therapies and surgical management, and advancements in quality of care make it imperative for you to actively participate in the discussion. AIBD is a three-day event designed to meet the educational needs of healthcare professionals and researchers who study and manage patients with inflammatory bowel diseases. Clinicians will gain practice-changing knowledge which can be implemented immediately. Researchers will stay abreast of the vastly changing scientific landscape. A focused nursing agenda will empower nurses and allied healthcare providers to develop best practices in multidisciplinary IBD patient care.
AIBD will be held December 8-10, 2016 at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
Registration and the call for abstracts are now open for the 2016 Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s Clinical & Research Conference. Conference details can be found at: www.advancesinibd.com.
Discounts for CCFA Members
- Every CCFA professional member automatically receives $100 off the regular registration, and will save $200 more by taking advantage of the early bird rate (by October 6, 2016). No coupon needed, discount is taken at checkout.
- CCFA Chapter and National Medical Advisory Committee members can register at an even lower rate of $75. To receive this rate, CMAC members must call to register at (800) 233-0957
If you have been diagnosed with IBD you are invited to join CCFA Partners - a patient powered research network brought to you by CCFA and the University of North Carolina School of Medicine. CCFA Partners is an internet-based study of patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis. By filling out a short survey twice a year, patients can have an active role in the research process.
But CCFA Partners is more than a survey - you will also have access to tracking tools and a community of thousands to help you manage your own health!
- Participate in ground breaking research
- Propose, discuss and vote on research questions and topics
- Connect your mobile health apps to better manage your disease
CCFA Partners Kids & Teens is a parallel study of childhood IBD. Nearly one fourth of individuals with IBD are diagnosed during childhood or teenage years. The needs of these young patients are different, as they are undergoing rapid physical and mental growth and development while coping with this illness. By joining, kids and their parents will complete online surveys twice a year, and receive feedback directed at the specific quality of life issues affecting kids and teens with IBD.
For more information and to register, click HERE