Long Island Chapter
Welcome to the Long Island Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation! We serve Nassau and Suffolk Counties with support groups, special events and education programs.
What’s coming up at the Long Island Chapter
- Support Groups for adult patients, parents and teen boys & girls living with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.
- Suffolk Parent Group DATE CHANGE - Will meet on Wednesday, May 13th, same time & location.
- 5/21/2015 - Stony Brook Adult IBD Support Group Next Meeting
- PAINT NITE at Seasons52 - Sunday April 26th. Join us for a fun night out with instructions from a master artist. Free glass of wine with event ticket. Tickets may be purchased here.
- Lester's Fashion Fix Charity Event - Shop at Lester's in Greenvale on Saturday, May 2nd 10am - 6pm. Purchase a $5 shopping pass to save 15% AND Lester's will donate $5 to CCFA.
- PAINT NITE at Napper Tandy's - Sunday, May 3rd. Join us for a fun night out with instructions from a master artist. Free glass of wine with event ticket. Tickets may be purchased here.
- A Night with ROBERT HANSEN - Thursday, May 14th at Seasons52. Robert will share with the audience his Psychic gifts of communication with loved ones that have crossed over to the other side. Messages of love will be demonstrated sensitively and shared through Robert's extraordinary ability. Doors open at 6:00, dinner starts at 6:30; $100 per person, includes one glass of wine or beer along with a 3-course prix fixe dinner. Reservations are required! call Serena at (516) 248-5252 or Suzanne at (516) 222-5530.
- 4th Annual Golf Outing in Memory of Paul Puccio. All proceeds to be donated to CCFA. Download flyer here
- TAKE STEPS LONG ISLAND - Sunday, June 7th. Registration opens at 11:30, walk starts at 1:00. Register here to start your team!
- PLAY FOR CCFA - Thursday, June 11th enjoy a beautiful day of golf, tennis and a evening of a poker tournament.
- TEAM CHALLENGE - Saturday July 11th. Half marathon in Portland, ME. For information visit here or email email@example.com.
- TEAM CHALLENGE - Saturday, July 19th. Half marathon in Napa, CA. For information visit here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A WINNING HAND for CCFA - Engineer's Coumtry Club, September 2015
- New York Mets vs. New York Yankees - Saturday, September 19th. Purchase tickets early here they are going FAST! Click here to download flyer.
- EASTERN LONG ISLAND TAKE STEPS - Sunday, October 25th. Registration opens at 11:30, walk starts at 1:00. Register here to start your team!
- A Toast to Tomorrow - Thursday, November 12th, Engineer's Country Club
Connect with the Long Island Chapter on Facebook and get the latest updates about upcoming events, announcements and CCFA's mission.
Salix Pharmaceuticals is a Platinum Sponsor
of the CCFA Long Island Chapter
Janssen Pharmaceuticals is a Bronze Sponsor
of the CCFA Long Island Chapter
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!