Long Island Chapter
Welcome to the Long Island Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation! We serve Nassau and Suffolk Counties with support groups, special events and education programs.
Please consider supporting the Long Island Chapter with an end-of year donation. Click here to make a tax-deductible gift to help CCFA fund research, education and outreach to improve the lives of children and adults with IBD.
What’s coming up at the Long Island Chapter
- Champions for Charity - December 5-7, Americana Manhasset. Shop with your Champions Card at over 70 participating stores to support CCFA.
- Young Professionals Happy Hour - Friday, December 6, The Nutty Irishman of Farmingdale. Join us for fun, networking and support at the Young Professionals monthly meetup.
- New on-demand webcast! Newly Diagnosed with IBD: What to Expect, is a two-part program for patients and their loved ones. Though the path to an IBD diagnosis can be long and challenging, this program will help you learn more about IBD and provide available resources to manage the disease.
- Managing the Costs of Your IBD Care - Wednesday, December 18. This webcast will provide patients and loved ones with tips for managing health care costs.
- Team Challenge - Save the date for information meetings in February and March. There's a great destination race waiting for you!
- Support Groups for patients, parents and teen girls living with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, including a new group for parents, centrally located in Commack.
The Young Professionals group advances CCFA's mission through creative collaboration to raise awareness of and advocate for individuals with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
If you are between the ages of 22 and 40, living and/or working on Long Island and would like to become involved. please contact the chapter. Follow the Young Professionals group on Facebook for announcements and updates on meetings and events.
Connect with the Long Island Chapter on Facebook and get the latest updates about upcoming events, announcements and CCFA's mission.