Long Island Chapter
Welcome to the Long Island Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation! We serve Nassau and Suffolk Counties with support groups, special events and education programs.
Our Take Steps walk on Sunday, June 9 was a huge success! Over 1,200 walkers enjoyed the festivities and nearly $250,000 was raised to support CCFA's mission. Click here to see and purchase photos of the walk and sign up today to join Take Steps on October 6 at Stony Brook University.
What’s coming up at the Long Island Chapter
- Golf at the Creek - Thursday, July 18, The Creek, Locust Valley. Join us for a great day of golf and dinner to support CCFA. Registration and sponsorship opportunities are now available.
- Research Alliance - Thursday, July 25, The Carltun at Eisenhower Park. Registration is now open. Learn what the latest advances in IBD Research will mean for patients and families with Crohn's and colitis.
- Team Challenge - There's a great destination race waiting just for you, from the Las Vegas Strip to the shores of Clearwater, Florida. Information meetings are ongoing in July.
- Take Steps - Sunday, October 6, Stony Brook University. Walk and make noise for CCFA and raise funds and awareness to find a cure.
- Camp Oasis - CCFA's co-ed, residential camp for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis; August 17-23, Camp Scatico, Elizaville, NY
- Support Groups for patients, parents and teen girls living with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, including a new group for parents, centrally located in Commack.
The Young Professionals group advances CCFA's mission through creative collaboration to raise awareness of and advocate for individuals with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
If you are between the ages of 22 and 40, living and/or working on Long Island and would like to become involved. please contact the chapter. Follow the Young Professionals group on Facebook for announcements and updates on meetings and events.
Connect with the Long Island Chapter on Facebook and get the latest updates about upcoming events, announcements and CCFA's mission.