Long Island Chapter
Welcome to the Long Island Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation! We serve Nassau and Suffolk Counties with support groups, special events and education programs.
Celebrate Father's day with the Mets and CCFA. Purchase tickets for the game on Sunday, June 16 against the Chicago Cubs at www.mets.com/CCFA and a portion of each sale will benefit the Long Island chapter.
What’s coming up at the Long Island Chapter
- Take Steps - Registration is now open for Long Island (June 9, Marjorie Post Park, Massapequa) and Eastern Long Island (October 6, Stony Brook University) walks.
- Team Challenge - There's a great destination race waiting just for you! Sign up today to run for a cure in Napa, Virginia, Kona or Chicago.
- Camp Oasis - CCFA's co-ed, residential camp for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis; August 17-23, Camp Scatico, Elizaville, NY
- Golf at the Creek - Thursday, July 18, The Creek, Locust Valley.
- Research Alliance - Thursday, July 25, The Carltun at Eisenhower Park. Save the date to hear the latest on IBD research from the scientists on the front line of the search for a cure.
- Support Groups for patients, parents and teen girls living with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, including a new group for parents, centrally located in Commack.
The Young Professionals group advances CCFA's mission through creative collaboration to raise awareness of and advocate for individuals with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
If you are between the ages of 22 and 40, living and/or working on Long Island and would like to become involved. please contact the chapter. Follow the Young Professionals group on Facebook for announcements and updates on meetings and events.
Connect with the Long Island Chapter on Facebook and get the latest updates about upcoming events, announcements and CCFA's mission.