Providing Hope. Inspiring Action.
Welcome to the Kentucky Chapter! We serve all of Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
P.O. Box 573
Prospect, KY 40059
- The Kentucky Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State
- We reach more than 20,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support Kentucky patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awarenss and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,000 participant annually who walk and fundraiser for CCFA
- Through our various fundraising and education programs, our loyal constituents will donate and support the cause.
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter:
- Lexington Take Steps May 10, 2014
- Louisville Take Steps May 17, 2014
- Camp Oasis July 6-12, 2014
Visit our Team Challenge Program at ccteamchallenge.org
Visit our Take Steps Program at www.cctakesteps.org
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
2014 Camp Oasis - July 6 - 12
For details visit:
Other ways to connect with us:
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/kentuckyccfa)
- Facebook Lexington Take Steps (https://www.facebook.com/takestepslexington)
- Facebook Louisville Take Steps (https://www.facebook.com/takestepslouisville)
- Kentucky Chapter (http://www.ccfa.org/chapters/kentucky)