Providing Hope. Inspiring Action.
Welcome to the Kentucky Chapter! We serve all of Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
***PLEASE NOTE THE PADUCAH SUPPORT GROUP IS NOT MEETING IN DECEMBER.***
P.O. Box 573
Prospect, KY 40059
- The Kentucky Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State
- We reach more than 20,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support Kentucky patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awarenss and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,000 participant annually who walk and fundraiser for CCFA
- Through our various fundraising and education programs, our loyal constituents will donate and support the cause.
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter:
- IBD Awareness Week; December 1-7, 2013
- Lexington Take Steps May 10, 2014
- Louisville Take Steps May 17, 2014
Visit our Team Challenge Program at ccteamchallenge.org
Visit our Take Steps Program at www.cctakesteps.org
How Microbiome Research is Impacting the Future of IBD
An educational webinar sponsored by the Great Lakes Region of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Webcast begins at 7 PM EST
Ryan W. Stidham, MD
Clinical Lecturer of Internal Medicine, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program
University of Michigan Health System
Learn more about:
Microbiome research - Probiotics - Antibiotics - Fecal transplant - Emerging therapies
Visit https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/305359006 and reserve your space today!
Questions? Contact Becky Johnson Rescola at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.524.7700, ext. 5.
SAVE THE DATE!
For details visit:
Other ways to connect with us:
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/kentuckyccfa)
- Facebook Lexington Take Steps (https://www.facebook.com/takestepslexington)
- Facebook Louisville Take Steps (https://www.facebook.com/takestepslouisville)
- Kentucky Chapter (http://www.ccfa.org/chapters/kentucky)