Providing Hope. Inspiring Action.
Welcome to the Kentucky Chapter! We serve all of Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
P.O. Box 573
Prospect, KY 40059
- The Kentucky Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State
- We reach more than 20,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support Kentucky patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awarenss and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,000 participant annually who walk and fundraiser for CCFA
- Through our various fundraising and education programs, our loyal constituents will donate and support the cause.
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter:
- Lexington Take Steps May 10, 2014
- Louisville Take Steps May 17, 2014
- Camp Oasis July 6-12, 2014
Visit our Team Challenge Program at ccteamchallenge.org
Visit our Take Steps Program at www.cctakesteps.org
Check out the video on our News page to learn more about CCFA's Genetic Initiative!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
2014 Camp Oasis - July 6 - 12
For details visit:
Other ways to connect with us:
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/kentuckyccfa)
- Facebook Lexington Take Steps (https://www.facebook.com/takestepslexington)
- Facebook Louisville Take Steps (https://www.facebook.com/takestepslouisville)
- Kentucky Chapter (http://www.ccfa.org/chapters/kentucky)