CCFA Accomplishments: 2015
We are delighted to share CCFA's accomplishments in 2015, made possible by the generous donations of our donors, foundations, and corporate partners.
In 2015, some of our highlights included:
- CCFA's research portfolio funded over 192 research projects, totaling $28.4 million - a 21% year-over-year increase;
- To date, CCFA has invested more than $267 million in the research of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD);
- Our IBD Plexus, Microbiome Initiative, Genetics Initiative, Pediatric RISK Study, and other research projects made signficant strides over the last year;
- We served almost 600,000 participants in programs across the country, a 105% YOY increase;
- The free IBD Help Center answered 12,700 inquiries from patients, family members, and caregivers; and
- 1,104 pediatric patients attended Camp Oasis across 12 camp site locations.
You can support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America by:
• Joining a Take Steps Walk in your area
• Giving a gift in honor of the 1.6 million Americans with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
• Signing up for CCFA's e-newsletter
• Registering to take a quick survey at CCFA Partners and help other IBD patients
Be sure to check out all of CCFA's archived news, research, and press releases by clicking here.