CCFA Launches New National Awareness Campaign in 2013
We are delighted to announce the official launch of our national awareness campaign featuring acclaimed actress Amy Brenneman. Nearly 1 in 200 Americans have IBD, yet these diseases are rarely discussed. CCFA is working hard to change that. This campaign is designed to start the conversation and raise awareness to help those suffering from IBD, but we need your help.
You can support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America by:
• Using #EscapeTheStall with a link to www.escapethestall.com
• Joining a Take Steps Walk in your area
• Giving a gift in honor of the 1.4 million Americans with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
• Signing up for CCFA's e-newsletter
• Registering to take a quick survey at CCFA Partners and help other IBD patients
We sincerely thank Draftfcb and actress Amy Brenneman for working with us to make this campaign happen. We couldn’t have done it without them and are truly grateful for their support. Let’s put IBD on the map in 2013!
Be sure to check out all of CCFA's archived news, research, and press releases by clicking here.