Take Steps Fort Wayne 2014
The 2014 year is upon us! And guess what? We changed the Fort Wayne walk from the Fall timeframe to Spring! We know that the Fall can be a very busy time with "back to school" activities and whatnot, so we listened to your feedback and hope to grow this event further!
To Register for the walk or learn more: www.cctakesteps.org/fortwayne
Date: Sat, May 17, 2014
Location: Indian Trails Park Pavilion - click for map (subject to change)
Walking starts: 5pm
- Does everyone on my team get a Tshirt? Not necessarily. Any registered individual who raises $100 per their own account will receive a Tshirt. If only the team captain raises money, then the team captain will be eligible for incentives. If you want each team member to get a shirt or other incentives, you can distribute donations amongst members as needed, if appropriate to do so (we cannot split checks), or ask each team member to participate in fundraising efforts. Please keep in mind that a registered participant who fundraised $100 is not the same as a donor who contributed $100 to that participant (except if you are a registered participant who made a $100 self-donation).
- What happens if it rains? We’ll still walk, with umbrellas! Unless there is severe weather, the event will go on!
- I’m not sure where to start. Do you have fundraising ideas to help? Yes! We’ll help however we can! We have also provided some ideas in the links above. You can also Like us on Facebook, as will typically try to post tips during Take Steps season.
- Is there a fee to participate in Take Steps? No! There is no registration fee or minimums to participate, but you must be a fundraising participant to partake in certain activities. Because there are no fees, we ask that everyone fundraise to the best of their ability to help find cures for IBD!
- Can I buy a Take Steps Tshirt? The Tshirts are an incentive for those who fundraise at least $100 to their individual account, which includes making a $100 self-donation. Tshirts are not for sale otherwise.
- Can I still fundraise after the event? YES! The campaign continues through the end of the year because raising awareness and funds doesn’t have to end on walk day! Plus, there are post-walk incentives available as well! You can always send donations to our office: CCFA Indiana Chapter, 931 E 86th St., Suite 210, Indianapolis IN 46240. Checks made payable to CCFA, and be sure to tell us who we should credit with the donation!
Aboite Center Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46804, USA
Fort Wayne, IN, 46804