Welcome to the Indiana Chapter!
Serving the entire state of Indiana
CCFA is committed to finding cures for and raising awareness of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis as well as supporting the more than 30,000 Hoosiers living with these diseases.
If you would like to make a general donation that goes directly to the local Indiana Chapter, click below.
Support CCFA and Cheer for the Mad Ants.
Buy your tickets from the links below and a portion of your tickets purchase will go back to CCFA! See you at the game. GO MAD ANTS!
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter:
- Indiana IBD Education Conference - Sat, Nov 21, 2015
- Undie Run for CCFA - Sat. Dec 5, 2015
- A Touch of Football - Sat, Dec 19, 2015
- Casino Night & Auction - Sat, Feb 27, 2016
- Take Steps Fort Wayne 2016 - Sun, May 15th, 2016
- Take Steps Indianapolis 2016 - Sat, June 4th, 2016
Looking for Event Photos? Find them on our Facebook page!
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!