Welcome to the Indiana Chapter!
Serving the entire state of Indiana
The Indiana chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America is committed to finding cures for and raising awareness of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis as well as supporting the more than 30,000 Hoosiers living with these diseases.
Check out What's Going On!
BLOOMINGTON IBD Education Program - Tues, May 14th!
Program topics include nutrition, diet, and resources for eating well! This is a FREE program, but please Register online!
"Bank Day" at the CCFA Office! Tuesday, May 28th, stop by our office between 10am-7pm to pick up your earned Take Steps incentives, turn in donations you have in-hand, and hang out!
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter:
- Bank Day at CCFA Office - May 28, 2013
- Take Steps Indianapolis - June 8, 2013
- Camp Oasis - July 7, 2013
- Wine Tasting, Fort Wayne - June 29, 2013
- Take Steps Fort Wayne - Sept 7, 2013
- Take Steps Michiana - Sept 29, 2013
See the Events section for more information!
Looking for Event Photos? Find them on our Facebook page!