Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter
Welcome to the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter!
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter. (For more events, click the "Events" link to the left.)
- Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - Join us as we take steps to raise funds to find cures. Find a walk site near you, register today!
- Team Challenge - Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives! Upcoming locations include Miami, Napa to Sonoma & Las Vegas.
- CorePower Yoga "CCFA" Class (Sunday, August 24, 9:00 AM) - $10 suggested donation. For more information click here. Arlington Heights location.
- Patient Education Program: Let's Get to the Bottom of This (Thursday, September 25) - Featuring Dr. Rockford Yapp (Digestive Health Services , SC)
- Patient Education Program: Take Control, Managing IBD Decisions (Tuesday, October 14) - Featuring Dr. Stephen Hanauer (Northwestern Medicine)
- TK Camp Fund (Saturday, September 20) - Learn more about this annual event which raises funds to support CCFA's Camp Oasis or DONATE TODAY!
- "Chicago Hope" Gala Dinner (Friday, October 17) - Save the date! Join us for dinner, cocktails and entertainment while we honor Dr. Eugene Yen, NorthShore University Health System, and Terese Klein. More details to be posted shortly.
Click the icon below to "like" us on Facebook and stay updated on the latest happenings!
Connect with us:
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!