Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter
Welcome to the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter!
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter. (For more events, click the "Events" link to the left.)
- Saturday, October 3rd, 11:00am- 1:00pm- Join us for a day of drinks and treats and shopping at Kendra Scott Jewelry- 900 N. Michigan. Proceeds from the shopping day benefit the Illinois Chapter of CCFA. Kendra Scott jewelry is new to Chicago and we are lucky to have them give us this day to shop! Bring friends and family (it is an open to the public event) and think of upcoming Christmas gifts! Check out the website at www.kendrascott.com
- Join us October 3rd at the YMCA Rock River Valley in Rockford, IL. Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation's mission. Walk with friends, family or co-workers and make it a morning to remember. For additional questions contact email@example.com
- Come to the CCFA Patient Education program for those affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. October 8, 2015 at Carle Foundation Forum-Pollard Auditorium- 611 W. Park St., Urbana, IL 61801 from 6:30pm- 8:30. Hear from experts in gastroenterology and patient wellness. Eugene Greenberg, MD will lecture on IBD Treatments: Finding your Best Path & Glenn Gordon, MD will lecture on The Future of IBD Treatment: The Future Could be Now. Click here to register!!
- Mark your calendars- Saturday, October 24, 2015 will be our Annual CCFA Gala taking place at Ditka's Restaurant in Chicago (100 E. Chestnut) Enjoy entertainment, participant in a Live Auction while raising funds for our important mission. We look forward to honoring those that have made a difference- Dr. Russell Cohen from the University of Chicago & Allyson Bain, known for her work in helping pass the Restroom Access Act. To purchase tickets or make a Tribute journal Ad on behalf of an honoree or someone special in your life go to online.ccfa.org/2015Gala or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Professional Education Symposium will be taking place November 14, 2015. It will be held at Oakton Community College in Des Plaines- Russell Cohen, MD is our Course Director. Doctors, Nurses & Health Care Workers are all invited. For more information click here: Register Now!!
- Join Team Challenge as we head to New Orleans for the first time! Have you ever dreamed of visiting Bourbon Street? What better way to run/walk with a huge team. Race is February 28th, but training starts soon! For more information email Bridget at email@example.com
- Join us as we spin4 Crohn's & colitis cures. On December 5, 2015, CCFA will host its first indoor cycling and fundraising event. Think you're tough enough? Ride solo for the entire two hours. Want les and more fun? Grab some friends and form a team! For additional questions or information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the icon below to "like" us on Facebook and stay updated on the latest happenings!
Connect with us:
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!