Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter
Welcome to the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter!
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter. (For more events, click the "Events" link to the left.)
- Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - Join us as we take steps to raise funds to find cures. Find a walk site near you, register today!
- CCFA's White Sox Game: Join CCFA on August 2nd at 1:10pm as we cheer on the Chicago White Sox against the New York Yankees. Tickets are $10 with a portion going directly toward CCFA's mission. Please purchase tickets at www.tinyurl.com/ccfawhitesox
"Cook for a Cure" at the Chopping Block: Join us as we collaborate in the kitchen and have an evening of fun to benefit the Illinois Chapter of Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). This year’s event will be held on Saturday August 29th from 6pm to 9pm at The Chopping Block at Merchandise Mart Plaza Suite 107. There will be a Silent & Live auction with unique items, a cooking class with yummy tastings & great drinks! Tickets are $75 per person or $140 per couple. Be sure to purchase tickets in advance! Click Here To Purchase Tickets. For questions please contact Jill Kruggel at JKruggel@ccfa.org or
- The Patient Education Program on September 10th will be held at Downers Grove Park District Recreation Center in the Multi-Purpose Room L10. The address is 4500 Belmont Road in Downers Grove, IL 60515. The program will be from 6:30-8:30 pm and there will be a registration fee of $5.00. To Register call 847-827-0404
- The TK Camp Fund was created to honor the memory of Terese Klein who was a faithful Camp Oasis participant. The organizers of the fund will be hosting its 6th Annual Charity Event September 12th, 2015 at Doc Ryan’s from 3–6pm 7432 Madison Street Forest Park, IL 60130. $30 will cover food, beer and wine. Terese loved Camp Oasis, and the organizers want others to have a chance to share her joy. Find out more about the camp fund at http://tkcampfund.com/
On October 3rd Kendra Scott Jewelry will be hosting an open event for CCFA. Proceeds benefit the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter of CCFA. Kendra Scott Jewelry is located at 900 N. Michigan (Bloomingdale's Bldg). The event is approximately scheduled from 11am to 1pm. More details to come, but mark your calendars and invite your friends. Visit Kendra Scott Jewelry at (www.kendrascott.com)
- Team Challenge Heads to Las Vegas! Team Challenge heads to Las Vegas for the Lucky 7th time. Join in the fun while we Rock the Strip at night on November 15th. We have bibs for the full marathon, half marathon, and half of a half. Want more information? Visit ccteamchallenge.org/illinois or email Bridget at email@example.com
Click the icon below to "like" us on Facebook and stay updated on the latest happenings!
Connect with us:
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!