Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter
Welcome to the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter!
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter. (For more events, click the "Events" link to the left.)
- 19th Annual Patient & Family Education Symposium - Presentations are available through this link for a limited time.
- Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - Join us as we take steps to raise funds to find cures. Find a walk site near you, register today!
- Team Challenge - Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives! Upcoming locations include Miami, Napa to Sonoma & Las Vegas.
- 20th Annual Golf Tournament & Poker Night (Monday, June 23) - Save the Date! Join us as we celebrate two decades of making strides towards finding cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Camp Oasis 2014 (Aug. 10 -15) - Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- "Recipe for a Cure" at the Chopping Block (Saturday, August 23) - Save the date for this fun hands-on cooking class and fundraiser.
- TK Camp Fund (Saturday, September 20) - Learn more about this annual event which raises funds to support CCFA's Camp Oasis or DONATE TODAY!
- "A Little Night Music" Celebration of Hope Dinner (Friday, October 17) - Save the date! More information to be posted shortly.
Click the icon below to "like" us on Facebook and stay updated on the latest happenings!
Other ways to connect with us: