Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter
Welcome to the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter!
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter. (For more events, click the "Events" link to the left.)
- Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - Join us as we take steps to raise funds to find cures. Find a walk site near you, register today!
- Team Challenge - Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives! Upcoming locations include Miami, Napa to Sonoma & Las Vegas.
- Camp Oasis 2014 (Aug. 10 -15) - Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- "Cook for a Cure" at the Chopping Block (Saturday, August 16) - Join us for a fun hands-on cooking class and fundraiser.
- Patient Education Program: Let's Get to the Bottom of This (Thursday, September 25) - Featuring Dr. Rockford Yapp (Digestive Health Services , SC)
- TK Camp Fund (Saturday, September 20) - Learn more about this annual event which raises funds to support CCFA's Camp Oasis or DONATE TODAY!
- "A Little Night Music" Celebration of Hope Dinner (Friday, October 17) - Save the date! More information to be posted shortly.
Click the icon below to "like" us on Facebook and stay updated on the latest happenings!
Other ways to connect with us:
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!