Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter
Welcome to the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter!
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter. (For more events, click the "Events" link to the left.)
- Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - Join us as we take steps to raise funds to find cures. Find a walk site near you, register today!
- Team Challenge - Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives! Upcoming locations include Miami, Napa to Sonoma & Las Vegas.
- Patient Education Program: Let's Get to the Bottom of This (Thursday, September 25) - Featuring Dr. Rockford Yapp (Digestive Health Services , SC)
- Patient Education Program: Take Control, Managing IBD Decisions (Tuesday, October 14) - Featuring Dr. Stephen Hanauer (Northwestern Medicine)
- TK Camp Fund (Saturday, September 20) - Learn more about this annual event which raises funds to support CCFA's Camp Oasis or DONATE TODAY!
- "Chicago Hope" Gala Dinner (Friday, October 17) - Join us for dinner, cocktails and entertainment while we honor Dr. Eugene Yen, NorthShore University Health System, and remember Terese Klein.
- 19th Annual Education Symposium for Medical Professionals (Saturday, November 8) - Registration open now!
Click the icon below to "like" us on Facebook and stay updated on the latest happenings!
Connect with us:
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!