South Florida Chapter
Welcome to the South Florida Chapter!
• The South Florida Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State.
• We reach more than 94,000 loyal constituents.
• Through various programs, we support Florida patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awareness and advocacy.
• Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 4,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA.
• Through our signature endurance program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 200 targeted endurance athletes for a 4 month + period as they train for various endurance challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for CCFA.
• Through our various fundraising and education programs, more than 16,000 people will donate or support the cause.
Did you know that CCFA has a wide variety or programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers? Click here to check out our Programs Page for more information.
South Florida Legal Guide has published an article on Mitchell Widom and his work with the annual Sabadell United Keymorada Fly-Spin Invitational Tournament, a three-day fishing tournament to be held in May in the Keys to support CCFA: http://www.sflegalguide.com/Widom2016.html
Here’s a quick list of what's coming up in our chapter:
Take Steps Fort Lauderdale - April 30, 2016
Take Steps Miami - May 7, 2016
Keymorada Fishing Tournament - May 10-13, 2016
Camp Oasis - June 19-24, 2016
Team Challenge Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon - July 17, 2016
Miami Education Symposium - August 13, 2016
Charles D. Marcus Memorial IBD Seminar - October 29, 2016
Take Steps West Palm Beach - November 5, 2016
Take Steps Southwest Florida - November 6, 2016
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #84970
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!