Welcome to the Florida Chapter! We serve South Florida, Palm Beaches, Treasure Coast, Southwest Florida, Central Florida and Tampa Bay areas.
• The Florida Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State.
• We reach more than 94,000 loyal constituents.
• Through various programs, we support Florida patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awareness and advocacy.
• Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 4,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA.
• Through our signature endurance program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 200 targeted endurance athletes for a 4 month + period as they train for various endurance challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for CCFA.
• Through our various fundraising and education programs, more than 16,000 people will donate or support the cause.
Did you know that CCFA has a wide variety or programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers? Click here to check out our Programs Page for more information.
Day on the Hill
World IBD Day
Here’s a quick list of what's coming up in our chapter:
CCFA Comedy Night - May 19, 2013
South Florida Celebs Mix & Mingle - May 20, 2013
Camp Oasis - July 14-19, 2013
|Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Click here to learn more or find a local walk near you.
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles or train for a triathlon or cycling event while helping to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Click here to learn more or find a team near you.