South Florida Chapter
Welcome to the South Florida Chapter!
• The South Florida Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State.
• We reach more than 94,000 loyal constituents.
• Through various programs, we support Florida patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awareness and advocacy.
• Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 4,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA.
• Through our signature endurance program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 200 targeted endurance athletes for a 4 month + period as they train for various endurance challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for CCFA.
• Through our various fundraising and education programs, more than 16,000 people will donate or support the cause.
Did you know that CCFA has a wide variety or programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers? Click here to check out our Programs Page for more information.
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation-South Florida Chapter is honored to have been selected for the Boca Raton Whole Foods location (1400 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431) Donate Your Dime program from now until September 30th. This program provides an incentive to their customers to eliminate single-use plastic bags and develop stronger communities all at the same time. At the register, customers will have the option to receive a 10 cent per bag refund as cash back off their receipt or they can choose to donate it to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation-South Florida Chapter. Our chapter has plenty of reusable CCFA grocery totes, so feel free to stop on by our office in Boca Raton and pick one up Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:30am to 4:00pm. Happy Shopping!
Give back to CCFA this Fall through Lord & Taylor’s Fantastic Fundraising Event: Shop Smart, Do Good!
Purchase your $5.00 coupon book from CCFA and you will receive:
- 15% off Savings Pass for ALL DAY Saturday, November 14th (INCLUDES Cosmetics & Fragrances!!!)
- Two (2) 25% off Bonus Coupons to be used on 2 separate items.
To purchase your coupon books call Jennifer at 561-218-2929 (1, Ext.2) or email email@example.com.
Here’s a quick list of what's coming up in our chapter:
Orlando IBD Educational Seminar at the Maitland Civic Center - September 12, 2015
Take Steps West Palm Beach Kick Off Party at Revolutions City Place - September 24, 2015
Alex and Ani Palm Beach Give Back Night - October 9, 2015
Comedy Night - October 21, 2015
Marcus Seminar Boca Raton Regional Hospital - October 24, 2015
Take Steps Southwest Florida - November 1, 2015
Take Steps West Palm Beach - November 7, 2015
Murder at the Menagerie - November 14, 2015
Rock n' Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon - November 15, 2015
Nutrition & IBD Seminar Gainesville (American Cancer Hope Lodge): December 1, 2015
Rock n' Roll New Orleans Half Marathon - February 28, 2015
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!