South Florida Chapter
Welcome to the South Florida Chapter!
• The South Florida Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State.
• We reach more than 94,000 loyal constituents.
• Through various programs, we support Florida patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awareness and advocacy.
• Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 4,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA.
• Through our signature endurance program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 200 targeted endurance athletes for a 4 month + period as they train for various endurance challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for CCFA.
• Through our various fundraising and education programs, more than 16,000 people will donate or support the cause.
Did you know that CCFA has a wide variety or programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers? Click here to check out our Programs Page for more information.
Here’s a quick list of what's coming up in our chapter:
Team Challenge Old Port Maine Half Marathon - July 11, 2015
Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon - July 19, 2015
Orlando IBD Educational Seminar at the Maitland Civic Center - Septmeber 12, 2015
Comedy Night - October 21, 2015
Marcus Seminar Boca Raton Regional Hospital - October 24, 2015
Take Steps Southwest Florida - November 1, 2015
Take Steps West Palm Beach - November 7, 2015
Murder at the Menagerie - November 14, 2015
Rock n' Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon - November 15, 2015
Nutrition & IBD Seminar Gainesville (American Cancer Hope Lodge): December 1, 2015
Rock n' Roll New Orleans Half Marathon - February 28, 2015
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!