South Florida Chapter
Welcome to the South Florida Chapter of CCFA!
• The South Florida Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State.
• We reach more than 94,000 loyal constituents.
• Through various programs, we support Florida patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awareness and advocacy.
• Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 4,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA.
• Through our signature endurance program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 200 targeted endurance athletes for a 4 month + period as they train for various endurance challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for CCFA.
• Through our various fundraising and education programs, more than 16,000 people will donate or support the cause.
Did you know that CCFA has a wide variety or programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers? Click here to check out our Programs Page for more information.
Save the Date!
Patient Education Symposium Jupiter 03/04/17
27th Annual Book of Hope Luncheon 03/13/17
Take Steps Fort Lauderdale 04/22/17
Take Steps Miami 04/29/17
Patent Education Symposium Miami 05/13/17
Camp Oasis 06/11/17
8th Annual Comedy Night for Crohn's & Colitis 10/19/17
Charles D. Marcus Memorial IBD Seminar 10/21/17
Take Steps West Palm Beach 11/4/17
Take Steps SW Florida TBD
Meet our chapter partners:
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #84970
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!