Welcome to the Florida Chapter!
• The Florida Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State.
• We reach more than 94,000 loyal constituents.
• Through various programs, we support Florida patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awareness and advocacy.
• Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 4,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA.
• Through our signature endurance program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 200 targeted endurance athletes for a 4 month + period as they train for various endurance challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for CCFA.
• Through our various fundraising and education programs, more than 16,000 people will donate or support the cause.
Did you know that CCFA has a wide variety or programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers? Click here to check out our Programs Page for more information.
Here’s a quick list of what's coming up in our chapter:
Book of Hope luncheon- March 17, 2014
Fort Lauderdale Take Steps Walk - April 5, 2014
Orlando Take Steps Walk - April 26, 2014
Miami Take Steps Walk - May 3, 2014
19th Annual Keymorada Invitational Fly Spin Tournament - May 6-9, 2014
Take Steps Jacksonville - May 17, 2014
Tampa Seminar - May 17, 2014
Team Challenge Chicago 13.1 Half Marathon - June 7, 2014
Team Challenge Philadelphia Triathlon - June 21-22, 2014
Camp Oasis 2014 - June 22-28, 2014
Team Challenge Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon - July 20, 2014
Tampa/Sarasota Take Steps Walk - November 1, 2014