Welcome to the Florida Chapter!
• The Florida Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State.
• We reach more than 94,000 loyal constituents.
• Through various programs, we support Florida patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awareness and advocacy.
• Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 4,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for CCFA.
• Through our signature endurance program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 200 targeted endurance athletes for a 4 month + period as they train for various endurance challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for CCFA.
• Through our various fundraising and education programs, more than 16,000 people will donate or support the cause.
Did you know that CCFA has a wide variety or programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers? Click here to check out our Programs Page for more information.
Here’s a quick list of what's coming up in our chapter:
A Touch of Football for CCFA - January 18, 2014
Miami ING Half and Full Marathon - February 2, 2014
Book of Hope luncheon- March 17, 2014
Fort Lauderdale Take Steps Walk - April 12, 2014
Miami Take Steps Walk - May 3, 2014
19th Annual Keymorada Invitational Fly Spin Tournament - May 6-9, 2014