Nutrition & IBD: Choices for Adults & Kids
Program topics include:
- Role of nutrition – adult and pediatric focus
- Overview of diets used by IBD patients
- Eating well with IBD – diet, nutrition, supplements
- Tools and nutritional resources
- Question-and-answer session
Date: May 20, 2015
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Location:Chippenham Hospital, Kraus Auditorium - 2nd floor, 7101 Jahnke Road, Richmond, VA 23225
Jill Gaidos, MD - Gastroenterologist, Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center
Karen Schmidt, RD - Registered Dietitian, Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU
Complimentary parking is available at the hospital.
Refreshments will be served!
For more information, contact: Caneka McNeil, Regional Education and Support Manager, at 301-287-8494 Ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chippenham Hospital, Kraus Auditorium - 2nd floor
7101 Jahnke Road, Richmond, VA 23225, USA
Richmond, VA, 23225